Thread: Experimental Cyborg Token Board is bugged

Experimental Cyborg Token Board is bugged

Dear FC,

When i wear the Experimental Cyborg Token Board and zoning, it lost all of its bonus and i have to unwear and wear it on again. Maybe a little fixe is very welcome, thank you.

Ps. Not sure it is the right forum but i dont know where to post it, sorry.

Do you have 500 sense? There's that "Playshift requirements" on it, if you don't meet the requirements it will get disabled when you zone.

Yes i have 500 Sense with Enhanced Sense, but it still lost the boost everytimes i zone.

Quote Originally Posted by huckleberry View Post
    Yes i have 500 Sense with Enhanced Sense, but it still lost the boost everytimes i zone.
    Because when you zone, nanos are "cancelled" during zoning then reapplied after zoning.

You need 500 sense self, not with buffs running. That includes Comp Att.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Yes. I remember the same problem goes for Quantum Wings. Quite annoying until you can selfcast it without buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    Yes. I remember the same problem goes for Quantum Wings. Quite annoying until you can selfcast it without buffs.
    Didn't they manage to fix QW?

Edit: just checked Auno and Xyphos and Experimental Cyborg Token Board doesn't even seem to have a Playshift Requirement. Don't know what about in-game, but I guess not.
    Edit2: Just checked: it does have Playshift Requirements in game . so nvm :P
    Last edited by EdtaatdE; Jan 19th, 2010 at 22:20:07.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Quote Originally Posted by EdtaatdE View Post
    Didn't they manage to fix QW?
    It wasnt broken. They did change it so it didnt terminate on zoning if you didnt meet the requirements unbuffed.

What is it with people going "its broken" because it doesnt work how they want it to? Its not just an AO thing, its spreading everywhere.
    Last edited by Omutb; Jan 20th, 2010 at 18:27:27.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.