Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chat Alert pack for uber doctors!

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Regarding the CPU usage problem I had...

I had some VERY large chat logs. I deleted those.

Seems now I just have to let it run for a minute or so, while it does whatever it does, hogging mu CPU, efter that it runs just great.

AWSOME proggie, I love it allready
    That's great. Thank you for finding out the cure! For my laptop (which is not very fast), it just takes 5 seconds to start if there is just small log file. But if there's huge log file it'll take long. Ideally the program can be enhanced to just skip this initial parsing.
    DavidChiou 220/26 Neutral Doctor

The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self. ~ Albert Einstein

I'm working on the new version. Major improvement of the pack includes:
    1. Made it useful for level 140+ doctors (or level 100+ twinked doctors), instead of just level 210+ doctors.
    2. Added More PvP configuration based on extensive tests in Battle Station. Provided alert when root/snare/stun terminated, and when you countered the nanoprogram.
    3. Added alert sound for more outside buffs such as when PNH/IOR/EP/AC/RRFE... terminated.
    4. Fixed DoT C incorrect setting in previous version.

If you already have the program or previous configuration files installed, you just need to override the new files into the old directory.

I guess this is the final version. I will post a new thread later on with revised description to track new issues.
    Last edited by davidchiou; Mar 11th, 2007 at 18:53:34.

The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self. ~ Albert Einstein

The new thread is just posted at:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=486421

I have used this for couple days now and I think it's wonderfull, especially at BS!

Thanks David, now I know instantly when you ubt me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12