Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most infmous legendary pvpers rk1 (apology also included)

Most infmous legendary pvpers rk1 (apology also included)

FREE SEX BEER SPORTS CAR

now that i have you're attention.. ;p

i tried to make an interesting read/discussion for you guys

i wanna see names but not only names... i wanna see why the names are there and why
    you think based off abit more than personal opinion in the sense that alot of other
    players would agree with you. The players i am posting have legitimate reason to be on this list

My list isnt that great and goes off topic alittle bit only because i just want to make an example
    format wise...even tho its in terrible format....erm............maybe just dont use mine as an example.....uhhh this should be interesting..please read my apology aswell.. lol

Make a list of the most infamous pvpers that rarely if ever died but just punked people or
    had other amazing feats pvp wise, people who can motivate their faction to win a battle ect.
    These pvper's either inspired memembers of their own faction to pvp or became hated by the opposite faction

Maybe write alittle side note about them ^^ (any title level)

Let me write something about myself (surprised face)

I Got alot of hate...for pickin on greys....but not only picking on them but frapsing it.
    I died from twinks big whoop i had a terrible character like just bad. lol I laugh at it so if you
    actually try to use it as a valid point against me....i laugh at that too good job! ^^
    when i started this game it took me 2 years to reach 220 because all i did was pvp with
    my brothers Roshanni-Fraqy(fraqtil) n Toshani.

I feel like i did pretty well in pvp and by the time i actually got a moderate setup i knew just about everything there was to know about enf's aside raiding on one.I accomplished alot
    I mean i really got fricken good at ganking. I mean i was soo badass i..... (j/k)

The thing is during all of this I was a complete ******* to members of the other faction
    and to players on the forums. Made alot of pvp vids to get recognition and what not and
    not only that but pvp vids are fun. People just used to take mine so damn personal and flame
    me. So rather than 1-up them i lowered myself to them and fell for their traps to lure me
    into their rap battles about who's the best and who has a cookie cutter setup and how
    EZ MR is and how emer killed me and about mymyspaceunderwearpikture BUT THATS NOT THE POINT.

Looking back on stuff i used to write on forums and hate tells i used to send to people.
    not only am i ashamed at the angry ******* spew that i spewed out
    (hmmm that might need to be rephrased hah. i just mean all the smack talk)

I am frankly embarrassed. I was a very ignorant douche bag and This game has one of the coolest community's out of any other mmo that ive played. The thing is people got too competitive with the titles(which i miss btw they were FUN) and spawned HATRED. I know im not the only one who did this but i know it's stupid to act like that not only over a game but
    in general. I literally used to hate some of you guys....pafpuf...really hated u. dont remember why but i did and thats stupid.. Avon..used have some crazy arguments with u ingame and on forums.. but you're a pretty cool cat not gonna lie. Solox....lol i dunno aslong as you can look back and laugh at the empty death threats and maybe if u have some SC to post those lmao

Adam karlino-lime... you guys were honestly f**kin hilarious. you made soo many people so mad.
    Most if the mafia din guys...you were all cool, you never really did anything personal. You
    just had alot of fun playing the game in what some said was cheap and weak but
    that was no reason for some of the stuff i said to some of you either.... :x

I know this is a random post but i just read old posts and i forgot i was actually like that.
    Like whenever i lost a pvp title... i was just outragous and i think i even used to mongo punch
    things inrl.... one time i lost my neo and it was hard to get back 219 w.o gear {Removed.}

EDIT: Kinda got off topic with this lil paragraph couldnt resist a bad joke! hah!
    I was just really outragous with the flaming and the trash talk and the hate... search some of my old
    posts and maybe u will see why i cant go on another second playin this game w.o apologizing.

The thing is i just had get that off my chest because i understand why alot of you still dislike me
    and again i am sorry

OK so now to the list. lol This is ofc a personal opinion (please post own list and discuss)

::::Agent::::::-Cortez-Vasich Cortez...common. Most innovative ganker.
    Vasich. Damn smart player never died w.o alot of work. I think i got him once and jeez, he prob got me a grip or made me zone ^^ got me a bunch.

:::::::::Crat:::::::::? Hmm sorry i just cant remember any crats that really left a mark (personally) If u have one post ^^

damn uh what other proffs are there?

::::::::::Advy::::::::- heh dunno sure they take some work but they just have so much to work with, none really stuck out... i guess there was that one clan advy who was soo good at duels but i dunno ;p forgot his name so i guess theres nothin there

::::::::octor:::::::::-Again im having trouble remembering (been away like 2 years or somethin)

:::::::Enforcer::::::::? Im not sure honestly...again theres been many good pvp enf's but from what ive seen they come n go with patches... Rossi-voyvoy (hooters?) have been near the top for awhile.
    Ignoramus is the enf that inspired my pvp style but his name wasnt very echoed among the community :\ Herk has left a mark, Jenovia was a hype mmk? if he would have stayed i would have tried my best to beat him but he always had the gear but was also lowlevel so... dunno wish he would have just stayed. Petteroes didnt stay long enough to reach the hall of fame or master his char but he was on the right path .

Rockyou had the best enf setup and used it very well. Me, i pvped ALOT but i never finished my character so...yea :\. Toopak accomplished the highest title ive ever seen on an enf and he did it in BS with a Brilliant setup mixed with Brilliant mongo rage tactics. Kudo's ^^
    thug01 was problably the best twink in his range as enf as his time but tanker1/2 were also
    Very solid so i dunno. Excellent twinks fellas.

:::ENGI):::: Buckkevin or w.e and then there was that infmous omni soli sb rooting engi? i think it was conda...I hated him so much but dangit it was a good strat, GJ. You deserved you're Exp. What clan engi's were big on pvp again? ^^ Seriously i forgot!

:::::FIXER:::: Stromm...honestly did so much for clan pvp wise. And he was an excellent pvper.
    Tia was just one of the most hardcore fixers. yunemi as been a solid fixer for many years Togafix was a fast learner and quickly became the best omni fixer.
    I remember when this guy started pvpin in WA lol he wasnt very polished yet if you will...

::::keeper::::. Hmm Zagereth or however his name was spelled... That was on fricken beast keep. I know keepers were strong but in his prime i think he may have just been the best
    char on server for a awhile lol (let me know if u think otherwise because agian its personal opin)

::::Martial artist::::. Ok rekido had a rediculous legacy. He was one solid MA. people say...''blah blah stop posting old pvper's) Ofc this is a thread about alltime but i mean it wasnt surpising
    to see his name come up. HE IF anyone left a mark in this game. It was rekido.
    infinitynova... oh wow.. What an excellent MA twink for his time. He was pretty damn impressive.

Roshani. My brother. Extremely underrated. Extremely. He never wanted to make pvp vids even
    tho i begged him. Rosh tought me everything i know about pvp...not my class...PVP. He did some stuff..ugh if u could have seen his screen the **** he was just always doing on one of
    the hardest classes to play. The thing about rosh was he refused to use snk atk n aimshot.
    Every MA used to use it . He went straight fist n even when ma's got nerfed so hard he just nevr died and would pull off such rediculous crap i cant even explain. it was literally too much.
    i tried pvping side by side with him even when i was a at my prime and i couldnt keep up.

if there were solo kill titles back then...it would have been interesting to see. 40 kills a day in city pvp n shiz. I just hated seeing his name not popping up on forum lists and he didnt seem to mind because he didnt pvp for recognition. he was accused of farming expert. but i saw him defarm it and get it 2-3 times from freshman. So. yea. Wish he would come back

::::::meta...phy....erm MP::::: Ruby something was a good clan mp that i saw pvp alot when
    mp's sucked harder than vacumes. there was taht rediculous experienced MP who never died
    on omni side forgot his name..so why am i posting? dunno to be nice i guess. ;p

::::::NT:::: Jambino, heared he was good but never really fought him...you kinda hugged bro but...i dunno i heared things. there was umm mavorik. That was a solid nt. Don't remember clan ones please post.

:::::shade:::: Majakhajghdfjkgd dangit sorry for forgetting his name.. it was MAJ....
    Best shade i ever saw. most shades around his era were full of fail. lol

::::soldier:: toopaksol. He master'd two proffs. Get? HUH? AHAHAHAHA.. ok but seriously that guy was dam good and didnt deserve that hate. Excellent pvper IMO. one of alanteans finest.
    Jafter. He got alot of h8...alot of people made excuses. He kept winning. im gonna stop there.
    Not saying he was the best because honestly i dont know. I just know he left a mark.
    Heartless was the best neut sol i ever saw. he just played damn smart aswell.
    Imo smarts>character. Questra has been around along time and was always a great comrad
    to have around when theres pvp.

ok so last is what? Trader? dang i honestly just dont remember traders either!
    There was a neutral trader that always pvped from the union that was pretty good.

maybe not a pvper but i dont remember his name either...but there was a 220 omni trader
    Who gave me like 90m for my first 300 sword....forgot his name but ty again ^^

Make you're own list... please avoid makin a post as huge as mine lol sorry about that guys
    i just had alot to say ^^

incase ur wonderin or speculating ill problably be takin another break from ao...not a big one, i just cant find the time just yet to deck out my char but i will try and continue to make machinima for this game and keep the community confident in this games comeback with the new engine.

lol big post
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Apr 1st, 2010 at 12:54:20. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: bad joke indeed. ;p}
    Welcome to my team!
    I CUT YOU SO BAD YOU NO WISH I CUT YOU SO BAD!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

http://youtube.com/bigmanforce - Ao machinima

Just check it out, maybe you'll find something you like.
    New vids inc Xbox live gamertag: Bigmanforce23 lets play ^^
    Halo, cod, destiny all the games you hate! (360)

w

t

f

amireading its all ===formatted==weird and stuff just goes on and on==**engy,rdord,what===etc
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

::::::what:::: (you) -_______)mean?*$===
    Welcome to my team!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

I raise my beer tbh. Bigmanforce it in there bruh
    Probably "Parthelius" Hungover 220/30/70 Martial Artist
    Muff "Parthelia" Diver
    220/23/70 Trader
    Oh "Snippetty" Snap 218/22/67 Enforcer

President of Transcendence

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE
    ok so last is what? Trader? dang i honestly just dont remember traders either!
    There was a neutral trader that always pvped from the union that was pretty good.
    Hmm, Did you mean Syyceria by any chance? He seemed good.

Agent; Cortez and Newarrival. I always liked the cortez movies and NA was probably the best agent I had a chance to fight.

Crat; Sterva; I liked his movies, he also insta splatted me in two duels, usually it takes abit longer for crats to kill me.

Advy; Thedevil. Must be the advy that took biggest force to take down. A pain in NW really. Deathwalkerz was good and he really pushed omni at tl5.

Doctor; Dalgonia and another one that started on D. Both very well built doctors with alot of def and constantly running around. Wooooot was my favorite for tl5, his evade setup worked very well before most squeezed out max ar there.

Enforcer; There are as you say. A real nice bunch of them. Vovoy, Herk, Noirhybrid (personal on the last one, but i think he were really good). Gotam made real impression for me at tl5.

Engi; Im unsure on this one. The one I feared the most was tuxxia tl5 engi.

Fixer; I would vote for tia on this one. His 2h0 and tara vids was something I watched as froob and I really enjoyed. He seemed to do fairly well in his griefs later on aswell.

Keeper; Hmm, not sure.

Martial Artist; Taikwandodo. I read alot he wrote to understand how to kill a soldier. He had some great knowledge in game mechanics.

Meta; Xcript and Highsummoner. I havent seen anyone perform near as good as thoose two. Xcript were good after nm got coon, and highsummoner really loved to use omni trox sb to survive zergs.

NT; nanohipp *hands down*

Shade; Smokieflow

Soldier; Druggr and Heartless888. Druggr knew when to pick fight and would always outrun you when his ams was down, so I kinda *hate* to play vs him.

Heartless was a favorite when he was neut. I clearly remember when he killer a clanner in bore and he got ganged by 4 other clanners. At 5% hp he popped ams and sat down. And was healing up to 25% and /walked out to by. I wish someone would have frapsed that, it was hillarous.

Trader; Kryztal. Since he hided in duel to my sold. He is playing aggressive and he is probably the one that have been closest to make me wanna hit something irl

Agent: Cortez
    Advy: Thedevil
    Crat: Sterva
    Doc: Dalgonia,
    Enf: Herk, BMF, Helicopter
    Engi: Bucck was the only one that ever really stood out {Removed.}
    Fixer: Stromm/Tia/Toga/Karl were all great
    Keeper: Plane, Aurron
    MA: Dragonfly, hands down!
    MP: Neverest, Highsummoner
    NT: Jambi
    Shade: Maj, Lime
    Soldier: Coen, Marxgorm
    Trader: Syyceria
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Apr 1st, 2010 at 12:55:24. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed some .. improper .. stuff.}

Oh well, didn't touch pvp until pretty late into the game but;

Agent: Gotta go with Cortez here, never been more puzzled at random people around me suddenly dropping than when he was sneaking about. Cephious was pretty fun to fight against, good guy with a good sense of toolset usage. Omni side I'd have to go with Hamrietta I think, he never killed that much, but when he was around on the agent docs would go cry in shame over his skills at multitasking. Kodiakkid comes second for many of the same reasons as Ham. Boosting the players around you for your side = win.

Crat: Sterva stands out, so does puzzy tbh, no one ingame has ever made me rage so much IRL as puzz did when crat procs actually stunned :P

Enfo: Herk; always had a different take on how to approach pvp than anyone else, one hell of a good guy aswell once the killing stopped. My all time fav clanner. Second the clanner list is BMF for the pure lolz he has brought to the community up through the years. On omni side I'd have to say Rossi Noir. Gotam (at tl5) deserves a mention aswell.

Engi: Hmm, can't remember any names at the moment

Advy: Lots of good ones up through the times, but for pure fun I'd say Humle back in early LE days. Was hell to kill and made me lol, TD aswell has wtfpwned me lots.

Doc: Dokalicious was pretty good, Turnet, Hewtskinke <- usually don't die if he's within a 5 mile radius. Healern made killing clans hard, so did Dalg. Neut mention: Drlinkdead, unique setup, fun to have in teams. I actually have a lot of docs to mention, since so many stand out, but I'll limit it to the ones that have made the biggest impact

Shade: Majkah, hands down. Fun vids, fun ganks, fun deaths and fun guy.

Fixer: Stromm, Tia, and Yume. Did good both with teams and solo (well yume is still out there chewing gum and kicking ass). Omni side: Toga came from nowhere and started pwning stuff, Fixephia, Luvr (but mostly cause it was so damn fun to pvp with him)

NT: Uoham, did good before the LE nukes came into play. Any toon he touched really became something special, one of my better friends gotten through AO aswell. Honorable mention to puzzy's NT who singlehandedly killed city pvp directly after LE launch and sparked some awesome whines. Good drama, good times.

MP: HS was fun, gave lolz and did good. Neverest made my BS hell before my year long break, and lo and behold was there to make it hell once again when I got back :P

Soldier: Jafter, got a lot of hate, but he was a good pvper. Spritney and Questra: Only soldiers I didn't instasplat using my borrow reflect (aka flame-drain), Questra was actually pretty nice about it and I had loads of good firefights. Made my days interesting back then.

Kippur: Brainfart, all names escapes me right now, I'll edit if I come up with something.

Trader: Syyceria, the reason I got the stupid thought of rolling a trader to try pvp before LE in the first place. A player I'll always look up to. Surfacing for epic GTH wars and general pain in the ass. Vrezoch or some such for being my trader nemesis :P

Think that's it for now. Might edit the hell out of this once I wake up hungover.
    Last edited by Parthelia; Apr 1st, 2010 at 03:38:32.
    Probably "Parthelius" Hungover 220/30/70 Martial Artist
    Muff "Parthelia" Diver
    220/23/70 Trader
    Oh "Snippetty" Snap 218/22/67 Enforcer

President of Transcendence

It's okay, BMF.

But you know, you still did MR a 180 Engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lihime View Post
    It's okay, BMF.

he was intimidating

Edit: After reading acouple of you're lists you're all spot on ^^ Highsummoner was the mp i was thinkin of
    Forgot about uoham...he was def a good nt "Syyceria was the trader i was thinkin of ^^

was gonna put sterva down but did so much editing on post i didnt ^^

He pvp'd crat for many years even around when sl came out right? Ziracrat or somethin :P

*raises beer to parth accidently spilling all over keyboard* dangit twice today
    Last edited by BIGMANFORCE; Apr 1st, 2010 at 06:48:39.
    Welcome to my team!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

Agent: Cortez - Enough said you've all seen the videos, he wants you dead you die.

Advy: Rangerz - Just a sick adv haven't seen anyone play the way he did.

Crat: Sterva - Experienced Crat that's it, best I've seen.

Doc: Dolinca - Same as Rangerz I just haven't seen doctors play that way.

Enf: Locol - Pre SL it wasn't uncommon to see locol tanking 30 omnis like enfs tank mobs in pvm.

Engi: Steeltown - Sick dmg and great survivability, just like all of them but he did it best.

Fixer: Stromm - Enough said his name echoes through eternity.

Keeper: Centaurion - Like Locol just stunning ability to take damage and kill a few while doing it.

MA: Soety - Amazing alpha kills.

MP: Xcript - Sick dmg and great survivability, just like all of them but he did it best.

NT: Gunnandahalf - Legendary NT all around great guy and great player.

Shade: Majkah - Kingz has always been great.

Soldier: Cyboot - Pre SL he was just a madman with alphas. Not uncommon to see him at arena everyday.

Trader: Jankkar - He was like level 170ish owning level 200's and for awhile when sl came out he thrashed 200+s also.

Is this like best of the best but with more words and special characters?
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Sort of the TL;DR version rather.
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Is this like best of the best but with more words and special characters?
    Exactly like that but then put into perspective with time and not only active players but from start of game up till now as i understand it
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Vhab was the best enf imo, he was a pain when it came to buffing me with behe thou
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Nice April Fool's, BMF!
    'A fearsome enemy, that one friend who does not mirror but mocks when mockery is needed.'

Quote Originally Posted by Lihime View Post
    It's okay, BMF.

and that **** still makes me actually laugh out loud today.

Agent: Dohtem and Cortez
    Advy: Glopp and Thedevil
    Doc: Dokalicious and Turnet
    Enf: Locol and Herk
    Engi: Bucck and Rex0
    Fixer: Tiamin
    Keeper: Innersanctum, partially for being one of the first good keepers, but mostly for being hilarious. Cent is probably the best I ever saw in terms of ability and skill.
    MA: Oddlogic, and now Odd...
    MP: Vojoc
    NT: Izemage
    Shade: hbox
    Soldier: Marxgorm and Mantra
    Trader: Syyceria and Nerfmee

I don't know if these were objectively the best, or if they are the most infamous, or what not, but they are the people who left the greatest impression on me. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but who reads these things anymore anyway?
    Last edited by Sterva; Apr 2nd, 2010 at 02:21:42.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    I don't know if these were objectively the best, or if they are the most infamous, or what not, but they are the people who left the greatest impression on me. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but who reads these things anymore anyway?
    You didn't list any crats, noob!

i hope when the new engine comes out that most of these players come back ^^

also wish i could have seen locol pvp back in the day
    Welcome to my team!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

If we are talking "Infamous" PvP'ers, then Provision HAS to get a mention. Every single time I killed him on BS this week, I get the inevitable /hate tells. (And that was a bunch )
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Engi - Beamlord
    Enf - Kedern
    MA - Surgcor
    Doc - Haminie
    Shade - Provision