Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beware of omni's that gank omni's.

there are Aholes all around....

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteshade View Post
    I'm happy you can speak for everyone. FC sucks up the money for a buggy game and everyone still runs around being jerks to people. I could start a thread about what color the sky is and someone would put something rude in it. Seriously bout fed up with the people in the game, the game, people, all of it.

G'bye cruel world.
    *jumps off a bridge*
    in this game, in RL...just something you got to ignore/get over.

oh my.

This is outrageous, ganking omni.... who can do such a crime? i think the world is falling appart....

I would neeever (or well.. maybe i would.. eeh did.. eeh does) go to the ely brink just to gank a 100 lvls lower NT that whiped out my team earlier while he was not shouting TRAIN but he WAS laughing at us when we died calling us morons... because he obviously "OWNED" that brink... i want too se a contract on that btw....

GOD forbid if anyone would take down a fellow omni youv'e never seen before that actually was the only one in the whole story to break any of FC:s rules.....

WHO cares? anyone? ... not what i can see in this forum atleast...
    Last edited by Nackskott; Jan 18th, 2007 at 18:52:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    I don't think anyone really cares who ganks who on elysium brink tbh.
    Yup, nobody /cares
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    ...I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    I don't think anyone really cares who ganks who on elysium brink tbh.
    bump

on a side note using root grafts on nt's is funny they just stop and then the hecks come and pound them, i did that a few times when i was really really bored

Quote Originally Posted by thetweek View Post
    bump

on a side note using root grafts on nt's is funny they just stop and then the hecks come and pound them, i did that a few times when i was really really bored
    ur definetely a great guy...
    I got toons. total dings: 1934/159/425

Quote Originally Posted by thetweek View Post
    bump

personaly i have never been that bored to actualy try it,but i can imagine it beeing funny as hell...

im omni to then
    human cannonball http://apazhe.net/2007/01/31/4731 dont try this home
    Master "Danger Bonzay1 Biohazard" 220 NT
    Freshman "Katto" 220 Adv
    Rookie "Dust Irakes Brigade " 76 Sol noobi

how about we make a thread and talk about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    how about we make a thread and talk about it?
    /me confused

aren't we in a thread and actually talking about it?

bump for ely hecks ffa! btw when someone come and claim ur spot at kite hill best is to have a bigger epen and grab an alt 220 with ome nice pvp title to scare them away. worked with me AND againt me when i was kitting there on my nt.
    I got toons. total dings: 1934/159/425

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteshade View Post
    I don't care what anyone did, but I don't see where it should ever get justified as right when an omni GANKS another omni. Omniscience supports ganking fellow omni. Example:

To [*****]: I messaged you to try to work the problem out, and you let your orgmate GANK a fellow omni. Period.
    [*****]: wsait just a moment there, i didnt let "Let" him..
    [*****]: I encouraged him! credit where credit is due please
    [*****]: there are MANY reasons for ganking fellow omnis, this is just one of them, but im sure if i sat down and thought real hard for a bit i could come up with loads of them

Apparently this org doesn't support the function of an NT being kiting. One of their orgmates stepped in the line of fire by running up in a well known kite area and their org pres proceeded to sit out in the kite area flagged with another orgmate to gank.

Flame on.
    Not like anyone /cares but I dislike seeing distorted accounts so..

This has nothing to do with Omni ganking Omni it is about one disrespectful NT getting punished.

I have never accepted that certain areas are "Kite" spots, where nobody but NTs are allowed to play. On the other hand i recognise that going into those spots i run a risk if an NT is there ( especially as most NTs have now given up warning people when they are kiting - /shout macros use to help a lot on that).

So just to correct your description of what happened, it was as follow :-

We were in an org team killing ely hecks and we ended up approaching one of the areas where NTs sometimes kite. There was no sign of an NT in the area, so we decided to carry on, sumone in the team saying something like this is probably a bad idea but wtf its fun.

Shortly after Inc NT + Inc Train - we all died. So far nothing unusal has happened, and really nobody cares one way or the other. However, checking my chat log i see 1 line before i die - [*****]: shouts "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE MORONS".

not content with wiping out our team, he felt a need to insult us too, hence we decided to return the favour. It was by no means the first time, it wont be the last time, and frankly it is a thing of little importance.

How about we all stop being dicks and stfu already. If you all want to be jerks, go do it somewhere else. No one's 2 cents matters. I don't care. How about that. I don't give a flying crap get over the stupid thread. You all must be REAL bored.
    -= Power Overwhelming =- - Recruiting? Why, yes, ofc we are

Moved on to EQ2 - cya!

nice to see how many people care, will keep a note of that when everyone in bor is asking me for rrfe

and on a side note i am getting sick of everyone with a 220 thinking they can do w/e they please. i would personaly like to see these people banned from omni bots if they want to act like clanners and gank a fellow omni.

in a situation of the org president promoting omni ganking I'd like to see an omninet ban for that org as well

I said! "You guys are being stupid"

stupid:
    1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind
    2. Standing twittling thumbs while 500 hecks are next to you

Now I didn't even think you died! In fact if you weren't being so stupid you wouldn't have. I use BB and made as quick a circle as I could. I assume, you stood there, doing whatever you guys do and proceeded to die.

In fact you told me that you didn't care you died, but were insulted at being called stupid. So i proceed to say, well were you stupid? And you don't really respond. I take that as a yes. Cause you were. And you know it. Perhaps if you didn't have a 210+ alt I would have believed that you could have been ignorant. But you did. I don't see why you would care to be called stupid if you are doing a stupid act. I mean if I was going out to eat, and someone said you are acting hungry I would not go kill them. Same thing. You were just angry with yourself for being killed, and took it out on the nt. Nt are very easy to blame, but you bear the burden my friend. Now, I do not need your apology, but you should apologize to nurse for being so rude.

Quote Originally Posted by eccozmaig View Post
    I said! "You guys are being stupid"

stupid:
    1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind
    2. Standing twittling thumbs while 500 hecks are next to you

Now I didn't even think you died! In fact if you weren't being so stupid you wouldn't have. I use BB and made as quick a circle as I could. I assume, you stood there, doing whatever you guys do and proceeded to die.

In fact you told me that you didn't care you died, but were insulted at being called stupid. So i proceed to say, well were you stupid? And you don't really respond. I take that as a yes. Cause you were. And you know it. Perhaps if you didn't have a 210+ alt I would have believed that you could have been ignorant. But you did. I don't see why you would care to be called stupid if you are doing a stupid act. I mean if I was going out to eat, and someone said you are acting hungry I would not go kill them. Same thing. You were just angry with yourself for being killed, and took it out on the nt. Nt are very easy to blame, but you bear the burden my friend. Now, I do not need your apology, but you should apologize to nurse for being so rude.
    Read my post. You said what i said you said. Clearly your as polite on forums as you are in game.

As for our reasons they were as i stated, and I think i know my own reasons better than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    nice to see how many people care, will keep a note of that when everyone in bor is asking me for rrfe

and on a side note i am getting sick of everyone with a 220 thinking they can do w/e they please. i would personaly like to see these people banned from omni bots if they want to act like clanners and gank a fellow omni.
    Of course you would but then your totally impartial. Right?
    Last edited by Loul; Jan 20th, 2007 at 14:00:46.

I dont promote omni ganking, i promote moron murder, there is a vast difference.

And lets face it, if there are flagged people standing in your kite area, you gotta be a moron if you continue to kite, knowing ful well you yourself will get flagged.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

A good NT is a dead NT.

Quote Originally Posted by UaintSeenMe View Post
    I dont promote omni ganking, i promote moron murder, there is a vast difference.

omg best quote ever

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast