Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reflect Items

Reflect Items

Hey there, Was bored for a bit, and decided to see what items there are to boost your reflects on top of AMS/PNS. So, here comes the list:
    • OFAB Soldier Protective Gear
      • 5% to all reflects
      • goes into back slot
      • bought for 30000 VP from the towershop

• Deflection Amplifier
      • 2% to all reflects
      • goes into HUD3 slot
      • quest reward from the Knowledge of the Yuttos
      • does -not- go OE when you AMS, because HUD/UTIL items can't go OE

• Whistle-box
      • 1% or 2% to fire reflect
      • goes into right shoulder slot
      • drops from Morty the leet
      • 1% version is the most common drop, but Shimka/Shimyrage confirms a 2% drop

• Modified Aggression Enhancer
      • 5% to projectile reflect (max)
      • goes into utils3, deck1, deck2, deck4, deck5 slot
      • drops from the Iron Reet
      • Solitus only.. sorry troxes!

• Bracer of Reflection - Damagetype
      • 7% reflect to the damagetype(s) that bracer covers
      • goes into leftwrist or rightwrist slot, depending on the type you use
      • drops from chests in QL200+ RK missions (I've stumbled across these more than once while blitzing QL275 missions, so if you still need one a mission-cluster-mezzer might be the right person to talk to)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
      If Mr. Celery Wolf is still around maybe he can add that Mantis queen is a kick ass mob for farming reflect bracers.
    • Ring of Sister Pestilence
      • 2% to poison reflect
      • goes into leftfinger and rightfinger slot
      • drops from the pocketboss Sister Pestilence in Albtraum
      • while wearing this ring, you can rightclick on it for a nice DoT effect

• Energized Carbonan Oven Mittens

• Capricorn Bracer of Toxication
      • 10% to poison reflect
      • goes into leftwrist and rightwrist slot
      • drops from the zod Capricorn in Pandemonium
      • the 10% poison reflect goes OE when you use TMS/AMS, because of the 1500 BM requirement (or that's what I heard soldiers claim)

• Large Sparkle-Plate
      • 2% to energy reflect
      • goes into back slot
      • is bought from the Fixer Shop
      • rather useless since OFAB Soldier Protective Gear made it ingame

• Charred Abaddon Chassis upgraded with Abaddon Upgrade: Defensive
      • 2% to all reflects, and an additional 2% to fire reflect
      • goes into back slot
      • drops from The Inner Sanctum, and so do the Abaddon Upgrades
      • rather useless since OFAB Soldier Protective Gear made it ingame, and it is social armor

• Bracelet of Arul Saba when used in the 5gem version
      • 1% to whatever reflect you made your bracelet for
      • goes into rightwrist and leftwrist
      • is made by tradeskilling
      • the fifth (Galactic) gem for Aruls drops from Alappaa
      • also gives a nice +115 boost to your damage type of choice

'Ideal' setups for each damagetype. Do keep in mind that in some cases, a normal piece of armor is better than 1% or so more reflect. These are just the extremes:
    • Chemical Reflection - 15% unbuffed - 53% with Pre-Nullity Sphere - 97% with Augmented Mirror Shield Mk V
    • Cold Reflection - 15% unbuffed - 53% with Pre-Nullity Sphere - 97% with Augmented Mirror Shield Mk V
    • Energy Reflection - 15% unbuffed - 53% with Pre-Nullity Sphere - 97% with Augmented Mirror Shield Mk V
    • Fire Reflection - 21% unbuffed - 59% with Pre-Nullity Sphere - 103% with Augmented Mirror Shield Mk V
    • Melee Reflection - 15% unbuffed - 53% with Pre-Nullity Sphere - 97% with Augmented Mirror Shield Mk V
    • Poison Reflection - 26% unbuffed - 64% with Pre-Nullity Sphere - 108% (or 98%, depending on reflects going OE or not) with Augmented Mirror Shield Mk V
    • Projectile Reflection - 20% unbuffed - 58% with Pre-Nullity Sphere - 102% with Augmented Mirror Shield Mk V
    • Radiation Reflection - 15% unbuffed - 53% with Pre-Nullity Sphere - 97% with Augmented Mirror Shield Mk V

There's a bunch of other items in the DB like Bodum-Larga NCU, but these are reported not to be ingame, so I didn't list them here. Why bother with these items? Well, any damage reduction's good! When tanking for example badass bosses, you can reach 100% reflects or more against certain damage types with a keeper in the team running Barrier of the Righteous. Or when duelling someone in pvp, and you know ahead of time what damage types he will use, you can reduce any damage that is still left during AMS to a minimum - and perhaps even survive the AMS downtime and go for a second AMS For example, you are fighting another soldier, using a Dshark. That means Cold damage. The biggest hits you'll be taking will be FullAuto. So, let's calculate. I think we can safely assume every soldier uses the OFAB back. So, 5% reflect. Also, the soldier uses AMS3 rather than AMS4/5. So, 79+5=84% ColdReflect. That means only 16% of the original damage comes through. Now, FA is capped at 15k damage. 15000*0.16=2400 damage per FullAuto maximally. Now, let's see how much is left if we use AMS5, OFAB back, Deflection Amplifier, 215 Cold Arul, and a Bracer of Reflection - Elements. 82+5+2+7+1=97% ColdReflect. That means only 3% of the original damage comes through. 15000*0.03=450 damage per FullAuto maximally. Which is rather significant /Lup.
    Last edited by Tyfowler; Sep 18th, 2014 at 09:04:06.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Many gems here, and with the way specials work now it's very different to have 95% reflect instead of 85% so I'd advice all soldiers (everyone else too tbh) to take a good look at that list.

Can confirm that 5% Modified Aggression Enhancer is ingame, I have one. Never seen 6%.

There's also Charred Abaddon Chassis. Pretty much useless even for froobs, but it does give a bit of reflect
    Last edited by Mamman; Mar 28th, 2008 at 11:36:30.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Many gems here, and with the way specials work now it's very different to have 95% reflect instead of 85% so I'd advice all soldiers (everyone else too tbh) to take a good look at that list.

Can confirm that 5% Modified Aggression Enhancer is ingame, I have one. Never seen 6%.

There's also Charred Abaddon Chassis. Pretty much useless even for froobs, but it does give a bit of reflect
    Added the CAC.

Has anyone seen a 2% reflect Whistle-box? Anarchy Arcanum says that maybe the 2% version is ingame. That would be QL13 or above, with 53 or more Intelligence req.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants

the list is uber mabe spartan can add it to soldier guide so we avoid another stick ofc if its ok with its creator
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

Nice work lup, i also personally recommend max reflect in all feasible slots, bar the obvious ar slots

Well done.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Quote Originally Posted by ajukusoja View Post
    the list is uber mabe spartan can add it to soldier guide so we avoid another stick ofc if its ok with its creator
    I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    Nice work lup, i also personally recommend max reflect in all feasible slots, bar the obvious ar slots

Well done.
    Thx

By the way anyone happens to know if the reflect part on Capricorn Bracer of Toxication stops working if the bracer goes OE (IE, you AMS/TMS)?

If any soldier wants to test this ingame, drop me a tell on Lupusceleri and we can run a test. I can either be the victim (I have the Bracer and can FP sol to simulate the NSD/TMS effects), or the shooter since my rifle does Poison damage.

Not a bad list, though the capricorn bracer does go OE and you lose the 10% reflects.

Now to wait for all the trolls to come and say "omfg look at dem numbers ams is OP lololol"
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    For example, you are fighting another soldier, using a Dshark. That means Cold damage. The biggest hits you'll be taking will be FullAuto. So, let's calculate. I think we can safely assume every soldier uses the OFAB back. So, 5% reflect. Also, the soldier uses AMS3 rather than AMS4/5. So,

79+5=84% ColdReflect.

That means only 16% of the original damage comes through. Now, FA is capped at 15k damage.

15000*0.16=2400 damage per FullAuto maximally.

Now, let's see how much is left if we use AMS5, OFAB back, Deflection Amplifier, 215 Cold Arul, and a Bracer of Reflection - Elements.

82+5+2+7+1=97% ColdReflect.

That means only 3% of the original damage comes through.

15000*0.03=450 damage per FullAuto maximally. Which is rather significant

/Lup.
    if am not mistaken specials are Capet after reflects (this mean that u can still get Capet FA with TMS , just like an enf can get dmg throw cacon (where the combined dmg is more than 15k)
    this don't mean your idea is wrong , it acutely mean that your idea is better :
    1% of 15k =150
    1% of 100k =1k
    so the dmg that 1% reflects is much better than u Thoth

The way he calced it is right.
    Any hit can cap through T/AMS if you have low enough HP.
    For example, a 15k FA through just TMS would do 15000*.25=3750, so if you have 12500 HP or less, that'd be a cap
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

Quote Originally Posted by Eseb View Post
    For example, a 15k FA through just TMS would do 15000*.25=3750, so if you have 12500 HP or less, that'd be a cap
    Yeah that's why you don't see many soldiers/agt fp soldiers at TL5. Alphaed by an APT while having TMS up is frustrating.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by buka View Post
    if am not mistaken specials are Capet after reflects (this mean that u can still get Capet FA with TMS , just like an enf can get dmg throw cacon (where the combined dmg is more than 15k)
    this don't mean your idea is wrong , it acutely mean that your idea is better :
    1% of 15k =150
    1% of 100k =1k
    so the dmg that 1% reflects is much better than u Thoth
    As for pvp..

1) Damage is halved because of pvp game mechanics.
    2) The remainder is hardcapped (in the case of FullAuto at 15k, in the case of AimedShot at 13k, etc.)
    3) Then, reflects are applied to the hardcapped damage
    4) And last the 30% cap is applied to the remaining damage.

I have to say, nice list Lup.

[*]the 10% poison reflect goes OE when you use TMS/AMS, because of the 1500 BM requirement (or that's what I heard soldiers claim)
    Yes. It does go OE when you use AMS. I've bothered to actually twink my BM to get it on and dueled a Doctor with it. I noticed that the Blaze Dot did more damage when AMS was out due to nano shutdown still running.

Also, for the Modified Aggression, you need to be solitus to wear, so that bars everyone but soli, not just troxes.

Another thing that I feel that it is worth to point out.

Lets say both soldiers are using the D-shark, cause it would be rather useless to not use your best weapon. With those alb damage type changers, the hellspinner does make it into play, with its -24% reflects, slap your damage type to radiation with one of those, and go to town with the D-shark dealing radiation.

I'll add this to the soldier guide, since you gave the green light Lup, and ofc, will credit it to you and link it to this thread

Has anyone seen a 2% reflect Whistle-box? Anarchy Arcanum says that maybe the 2% version is ingame. That would be QL13 or above, with 53 or more Intelligence req.
    Ask Shimka about it. He might still have that 2% Whistle box, or I might be wrong. I remember him having it when he was farming uniques for a while.
    Last edited by Spartanx9; Mar 28th, 2008 at 22:30:35.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanx9 View Post
    Ask Shimka about it. He might still have that 2% Whistle box, or I might be wrong. I remember him
    To [Shimyrage]: Hai!
    [Shimyrage]: hai
    To [Shimyrage]: Spart said you have a 2% reflect Whistle-box
    [Shimyrage]: orly
    [Shimyrage]: its mine?
    [Shimyrage]: lol
    To [Shimyrage]: is that thing indeed ingame?
    [Shimyrage]: y only 2% is
    [Shimyrage]: its 100% drop u big fat noob
    [Shimyrage]: off a leet that roams around tir
    To [Shimyrage]: y I know
    To [Shimyrage]: but didnt know if it was just 1% or 2%
    [Shimyrage]: lols 2% is more rare but meh
    [Shimyrage]: leet is gay to find
    To [Shimyrage]: true dat
    To [Shimyrage]: but good to know it exists

edited top post and changed the fire reflect setup/stats
    Last edited by Lupusceleri; Mar 28th, 2008 at 21:10:31.

Thanks Lup, it's a nice list of items.

Am I detecting an unconcious will to roll a soldier?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Am I detecting an unconcious will to roll a soldier?
    No

I recently deleted the L49 one I had. No offense, but I found it a bit of a boring profession to play.

I just got tired of pointing out to every soldier crying about how AS/FA keeps capping through AMS, that he can get his reflects up to an insane amount if he only uses the right setup... Taking only 260 damage from AS every 11s by using four items doesn't seem like the end of the world to me, heh
    Last edited by Lupusceleri; Mar 28th, 2008 at 22:39:52.

whoa, soldiers can cast reflects?
    Topaboss 220/30/70 solitus soldier :: equip

Quote Originally Posted by topa_boss View Post
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by topa_boss View Post
    No. You are restricted to casting RI on everyone running by, all day long. You are also the nerfest profession.

Deflection Amplifier

some one just told me his friend had 5% Deflection Amplifier .. hmm`?

Quote Originally Posted by solitus41 View Post
    some one just told me his friend had 5% Deflection Amplifier .. hmm`?
    max in game is 2%
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast