Thread: New Nano Line

New Nano Line

We are martial artists, we only punch and kick

I was thinking it would be kool if there was a nano line that when it was active it made the martial artist Attack but in a diffrent way. No new animation but maby a combinations of the Ma attacks animations in Random Sequences.

I was thinking nanos with the names of the 5 martial art animals and a Ending one.

Ql 36 - Nano Crystal (Form of Crane)

Ql 72 - Nano Crystal (Form of Snake)

Ql 108 - Nano Crystal (Form of Tiger)

Ql 144 - Nano Crystal (Form of Mantis)

Ql 180 - Nano Crystal (Form of Monkey)

Ql 200 - Nano Crystal (Form of Dragon)

Ql 220 - Nano Crystal (Form Of Ying)
    Ql 220 Nano Crystal (Form of Yang)

Im not suggesting anything complicated just something to ****e up Ma attacking style.

The way i thought it might work is it gives Diffrent Advantages Depending on the QL or maby Form

Such As:

If u use Nano Crystal (Form of Dragon)
    You will attack regularly in Special attacks (no extra Dmg Just for effect) E.g. instead of:
    Enter battle... Kick...Punch....Punch.
    You get:
    Enter Battle.....Flying Kick(from Upon a wave of summer).........Straight punch
    (From Dimach and Ape fist)...........Wierd Flying kick move(From Angel Of night)
    not necesarily in that order.

And apart from this u get Small Advantages

I havent Quite thought all this threw so i was thinking:

Ac´s
    Critical increase(minor)
    Evades
    A special attack. (temporary) - Like fury for keepers. e.g. in the case of (Form of dragon) you would get something like. (Dragons Breath) or (Fist of the Tarasque).
    Maby an AAO mod

Im not suggesting All of them only maby 1 or 2.
    PLZ tell me if u have any better ideas

As for the Ying and Yang thing
    Martial arts is meant to be about harmony of the Soul and Body.
    So my idea is that if in one of these forms you and your team get benefits in some way maby one of the ones i sugested above, and you do some random attacks as well as a special (but in this case maby not an attack cause by this lvl Ma's dont need em)
    Right well if by chance u were in a team that had an Ma in Form of Ying and an MA in Form of Yang, youd get some Uber aura that Is uber (dont ask me in what way id leave that up to you)

Im a 150 ma with a 195 Keeper main.
    I got board and i decided to post this cause it sounded like a cool not to hard for FC to implement Idea
    Expand onto my ideas
    be possitive.

Sounds okay, but ill sweep some of the positive and negatives on it.

Positive
    - AAO for pvp is great, also an extra attack proc sorta thing would be cool.
    - Who wouldnt love some crit at pre-tl7?

Negative
    - Every other prof in game will cry nerf and it will turn out to be something useless.
    - AC's arent that much of value anymore, esp since pvp cap is like 6.5k or 7.5k i think.

Suggestions
    - If it were actually considered (very rarely it will be), it will be what most MA's will not want it to be.
    -Personally myself id like to see a hot or a proc heal instead of more damage, we do enough damage as it is.
    -Otherwise, I'd like to see it be sorta like the MA ofab ring proc and proc like 500 evades rather than 1000 for 10 seconds at level 220.
    Silentsnipr3 220/27/69 Martial Artist Equip
    Behehe 220/30/69 Enforcer Equip
    Barbqq 170/11 NT
    Flurryofcutz 166/17 Advy

Proud General of Shadowmercs

It's an idea for sure, however..:

Our dmg and critical chance these days are both very good, and doesnt need to be buffed. Would rather like to see heal(s) or some kind of AAO/AAD buffs/procs/whatever.
    Borris2 - 220/30 Martial Artist

Andarsmann - 100/10 Trader

Borris1 - 30/3 Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by borriss View Post
    It's an idea for sure, however..:

Our dmg and critical chance these days are both very good, and doesnt need to be buffed. Would rather like to see heal(s) or some kind of AAO/AAD buffs/procs/whatever.
    ye maby any of them that did at crit like maby form of snake cause snakes are precise, are to be more towards the lowbies

maybe make them not stack with crit buffs? so scale them so they have same crit chance (8/13/19/24) so u can choose which one to use

I wouldn't want such a thing to happen to us, as it has been said, we'd get whines all over, worse than Enfs getting new mongo.

(On a side note, can someone get rid of that keepers that haunts our forums please?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Also lets say FC gave us this, this would make them feel they've given us enough for a couple more years in time and I dont think we would want that to happen atleast not if we're not talking evades/healing
    Borris2 - 220/30 Martial Artist

Andarsmann - 100/10 Trader

Borris1 - 30/3 Enforcer

What might work with this is to have them work in pairs. Take Yin/Yang for instance one could be an AAO buff with a heal proc based off of hits landed on target and the other an AAD buff with a heal proc based on hits received.

The end result is basically the same its just a matter of how you get there.
    Malcom Ciafardoni
    Circle-G Inc. - The Past. The Present. Your Future.

I'm not a gimp, I'm a trade skill Trader.

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    I wouldn't want such a thing to happen to us, as it has been said, we'd get whines all over, worse than Enfs getting new mongo.

(On a side note, can someone get rid of that keepers that haunts our forums please?)
    I have a MA...

Keepers + Ma = Uberness

My 2 favourite profs
    My second max lvl will be a MA

I have a lvl220 and a lvl60 MA

Goes back to haunting the rafters

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Always thread turn to "what s a MA doing here ! , What s a keeper doing here , Go back nooba ...."

It s like hearing kids guys , anyone roll any prof , at any time he want :P

It s start being anoying ....

Post about the thread guys and ignore useless post plz

TY
    Last edited by 317; Dec 14th, 2007 at 00:14:42.
    Mutsu317 Lvl 220 MA Opi
    WIld317
    In progress pew pew advy soli
    Wish list : new Shen +DD "MA only", Proc stun, 10 Attack blockers and go hell heals !

Quote Originally Posted by 317 View Post
    Always thread turn to "what s a MA doing here ! , What s a keeper doing here , Go back nooba ...."

It s like hearing kids guys , anyone roll any prof , at any time he want :P

It s start being anoying ....

Post about the thread guys and ignore useless post plz

TY
    The kids know how to type in english. :roll:

But back on topic, we can't just get a new nanoline, it wouldn't be either fair or even normal that we do and not others, being down the foodchain doesn't give us right to ask for stuff only us would benefit.
    Damn nazis

The kids know how to type in english. :roll:

But back on topic, we can't just get a new nanoline, it wouldn't be either fair or even normal that we do and not others, being down the foodchain doesn't give us right to ask for stuff only us would benefit.
    Ye will if the game worked like that noone would ever get anythin

and they could introduce with a new nano line for each prof

No, nobody wants that to happen.
    Damn nazis

No, nobody wants that to happen.
    U dont want a new nano line for each prof?