Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: recent cameloot bans

recent cameloot bans

Lifeline (Banned on 24 maj 2009 20:13 by Khriestie) Reason: Violating phatznet side agreement Permanent Ban? Yes

Exhuman (Banned on 24 maj 2009 20:09 by Khriestie) Reason: Violating phatznet side agreement Permanent Ban? Yes

Marquind (Banned on 21 maj 2009 21:48 by Bombadoc) Reason: Violating phatznet side agreement Permanent Ban? Yes

Drakthol (Banned on 21 maj 2009 21:47 by Bombadoc) Reason: Violating phatznet side agreement Permanent Ban? Yes

Wolves (Banned on 21 maj 2009 1:43 by Khriestie) Reason: Violating phatznet side agreement Permanent Ban? Yes

Malliona (Banned on 21 maj 2009 1:41 by Khriestie) Reason: Violating phatznet side agreement Permanent Ban? Yes

Daylight1 (Banned on 21 maj 2009 1:40 by Khriestie) Reason: Violating phatznet side agreement Permanent Ban? Yes
    thats all phatznet shows right now, and I know thats not the complete ban list , doesnt show any of the older bans that Im sure are still in effect. And now I've been banned as well with no reason given.

Does anyone think this is just? Or a good idea?

ask yourself....

Are you punishing these players or force them to create a third faction in Camelot ?

Do you want phatznet drama to spill into tara?

Do you want alternate clan RI's waiting in the tara room while the cameloot RI tries to defend box?

Do you really want to try and OD two enemy raid forces at Camelot? Isn't one enough?

You are taking a temporary situation in pande and turning it into a long term , game wide conflict. This is not resoloving the issue, you are pouring gasoline on a fire.

Reconsider these decisions.

I'm not trying to sound threatening, just realistic
    Last edited by Ninj00; May 29th, 2009 at 19:37:34.

keep QQ
    you had to think before doing somthing

nuff said
    Rapped 220/30/70 Enforcer game over equip retired
    Rapzilla 220/30/70 Adventurer game over equip mr newb?
    Mayhemia 220/30/70 NT game over equip Fixer's best frand
    Rippli 220/25/70 Soldier new equip BS junkie
    Amazinghorse aka Rippped 170/24/42 Agent equip new OP tl5 tool
    Rappjr work in progress
    Rippped 207/30/70 Agent fastest AI30 Ever?

General of Quetzfags // General of The Asylum

Yay! Finally someone doing SOMETHING
    GJ!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00 View Post
    You are taking a temporary situation in pande and turning it into a long term , game wide conflict. This is not resoloving the issue, you are pouring gasoline on a fire.
    laff, we didnt start the war....YOU did.
    You knew consequences would come, QQ more now
    Last edited by Koizumi; May 29th, 2009 at 19:39:31.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

did either of you even read my post?

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    laff, we didnt start the war....YOU did.
    You knew consequences would come, QQ more now
    you haven't seen war yet... thats my whole point.

Up until now its just been skirmishes in pandemonium over who can get to the loot the fastest, the zerg raid was the one who started bringing PVP flags into pande. I would have never done that, thats some dirty tactics. I fought back when I got attacked, but I wouldn't have started that drama.

you will be "QQ"ing as clan teams OD you at tara...

I can see it now in the suggestions forum "please make camelot 5% gass ;("

Do you really want that?

Quote Originally Posted by Liamboru View Post
    I did.

Summary: Peace in our time?

Did not work out so well for Neville Chamberlain either.
    Godwins Law in 4 posts, thats got to be a record or something

It didn't work out so well for Chamberlain, true. It also didn't work out so well for most of the civilized world.......
    Last edited by Ninj00; May 29th, 2009 at 19:55:32.

...Seems to have potential......so, anybody can summarize the events so that us others can get on the wheels about it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

instanced tara pls
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

NOW WAIT A MINUTE .....

There is something fundamentally WRONG here. Since when did infractions in one bot lead to bans in others? I know infractions while inside the bots can (ninjalooting, etc...), but what is the infraction here leading to the banning from Tara bots? These people weren't in your bots to make infractions ... you already banned them. Please, justify to me how you can do this when no infractions have been done? It's really your intentions to push these people to the brink isn't it? I can't wait to see the QQ when they instance Pande, and they FFA all over the 'normal' instance anyways, just to make a point and only the orgs and groups of friends with pimp gear can get Pande phatz while the PVM leftovers get screwed to deal wtih the FFA retribution. You deserve it. You're too dumb to have the foresight to just let things be until the instancing. GRATZ.

This is a serious abuse of bot admin and RL powers IMO. Social bans? Well, no, I don't believe that's appropriate here. FFA isn't socially disruptive behaviour IMO. It's just people competing fairly for loot and time in a playfield, just like S10. Tara is a PVP raid, remember? Pande is a PVM one.

Personally, this is BS. I'm throughly disappointed at this tactic to remove PVP social interactive game elements from PVPers. You're just flipping the coin and are no better than the FFA'ers that are contesting PVM game elements with PVM people. That's really sad TBH. Just a warning that you will get what you deserve from this. It's really a step backwards in relations. Truly retarded. I'm just really dissappointed that the self-proclaimed righteous can't rise above wicked. You create your own drama. I'm convinced.
    Last edited by Obtena; May 29th, 2009 at 21:03:28.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

A little off-topic here but I've got a friend who was banned from all raid bots because he ganked someone who was flagged in OA. As of now he has neither participated in any raids, nor is he even high enough in level to use the bots. This aside, it's completely ridiculous that someone would be barred from using these bots (if they so desire) just because some jerk-off has a superiority complex. If that's not an abuse of "power," I don't know what is.
    Where was it when I first heard that sweet sound of humility?
    It came to my ears in the god damn loveliest melody
    How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery
    To love and to be loved
    Let's just hope that is enough

Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    A little off-topic here but I've got a friend who was banned from all raid bots because he ganked someone who was flagged in OA. As of now he has neither participated in any raids, nor is he even high enough in level to use the bots. This aside, it's completely ridiculous that someone would be barred from using these bots (if they so desire) just because some jerk-off has a superiority complex. If that's not an abuse of "power," I don't know what is.
    this happens more than you would think

I know several people who have been perma banned for less

The Ninja King strikes again!!
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00 View Post
    thats all phatznet shows right now, and I know thats not the complete ban list , doesnt show any of the older bans that Im sure are still in effect. And now I've been banned as well with no reason given.

Does anyone think this is just? Or a good idea?

ask yourself....

Are you punishing these players or force them to create a third faction in Camelot ?

Do you want phatznet drama to spill into tara?

Do you want alternate clan RI's waiting in the tara room while the cameloot RI tries to defend box?

Do you really want to try and OD two enemy raid forces at Camelot? Isn't one enough?

Reconsider these decisions.

I'm not trying to sound threatening, just realistic
    That's why rules are written in advance, not made up on the spot. To avoid people doing **** and not getting banned for it. If I was clan, I'd rather get a "third faction" that'll get wiped by Omni anyway and OD'd by clan, than have those guys inside the blob competing for loot and eventually doing it undercover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    That's why rules are written in advance, not made up on the spot. To avoid people doing **** and not getting banned for it. If I was clan, I'd rather get a "third faction" that'll get wiped by Omni anyway and OD'd by clan, than have those guys inside the blob competing for loot and eventually doing it undercover.
    As I recall, the only 'rule' that bans you across all bots is a social one. I for one would like to know the social infraction that led to the bans in this case. I don't think there is one other than clan RL's getting together and doing a QQ circlejerk with the shortsighted idea to ban people to make them feel better.

Actually, the way I see a thrid faction is that they would screw any chance for the clans to ever win. They would likely target flagged clans before omni first. At least I would. Not hard to get a few flagged clanners in the box with all those AOE stuffs and mongoes, etc.... clans need to fight two groups simultaneiously, especially one group they can't target easy, it would be a disaster for them.
    Last edited by Obtena; May 29th, 2009 at 21:46:02.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    "That's why rules are written in advance"

then why did all the 2 week bans from me and rest of my DI team been made perma ?
    rules say 1st offence is 2 week ban and so did the rl say that banned us

RL"s don't follow the rules thay made , why should we
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Actually, the way I see a thrid faction is that they would screw any chance for the clans to ever win. They would likely target flagged clans before omni first. At least I would. Not hard to get a few flagged clanners in the box with all those AOE stuffs and mongoes, etc.... clans need to fight two groups simultaneiously, especially one group they can't target easy, it would be a disaster for them.
    I can see dark days ahead....

the more people you force into a corner, the harder its going to be for everyone.

want to buy Cameloot ban review

lewl we are so afraid bouboubou ; go sleep casper tyvm
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Malliona (Banned on 21 maj 2009 1:41 by Khriestie)
    Reason: Violating phatznet side agreement
    Permanent Ban? Yes

i was actually banned for two weeks so when was this changed? it wasnt on the 23rd when id spoken to Khriestie so who is the idiot thats changed it since then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    The situation that OP posted sounds kinda sucky indeed. But in this case, what Phobia mentiones........Im not saying what is justified or not here, but an differend angle to all of this.....Alltough this is a game, and not a RL situation.....If you steal somebodys sandwich on your workplace, and get caught, what happens ? Depends very much on the workplace of course, but prolly you wont get fired, but nobody wants to work with you anymore. Same goes in some scale here ingame. If you act like an a*hole, you mostly get treated like one. Sure, all rules arent written on every wall with big letters, but if you have any sense of logic in your head, the common guidelines arent that hard to figure out.

What goes to FFA in general, the legendary Clan Council started the drama back then. And now everything starts to get back to same position again ? Not surprising really. There are orgs in this game who have hated each others for years because somebody's cousin took wrong coloured apple from that special tree like a decade ago. Its mostly same issue with FFA and bots. Instead of trying to make any kind of agreement or deal about anything, its just "THIS WAY" or "THAT WAY" of doing things. Its like asking sex from your sisters hot friend. You insist on getting to bang her, and get no results, only to figure out years later that she would have gladly done some blowing instead, but you missed that since you were too stubborn. The only things that will come out from this is that the same situation continues, lots of (same) drama comes up to the forums to be flamed, and prostitutes all over the world are being happy to be employed. So its not all bad after all. But if anybody wants things to be changed, it needs some egos to be thrown out of the windows, get some heads out from the a*es, and start working towards solution instead of trying to be a Rambo with a tissue as a weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

^^ nice rant / sex metaphor / crazyness ?

when pande is instanced the wiplash of these bans will still exist and will only get worse with time

you can't lock us all out forever, its going to get ugly

I'm asking for a peaceful resolution to this,

Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast