Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Endgame pet stats

Endgame pet stats

I got tired of searching 10 different threads for these stats so here it is, the combined list of endgame pet stats (Widowmaker is 34DD and likes long walks on the beach as well)

Engineer (Buffs - +446 AR, +130 AR, +280 AR. Items - +40 AR +4000 HP)

Widowmaker
    HP: 37125+4000 = 41125
    AR: 2590+896 = 3486

Ravening M60
    HP: 23203+4000 = 27203
    AR: (3470, 3470, 3470, 3467, 3459) + 896 = (4366, 4366, 4366, 4363, 4355)

Crat (Buffs - +133 AR, +25 AR, +600 AR (bot only), +3000 HP (bot only). Items +40 AR +4000 HP (bot only))

Carlo
    HP: 55687
    AR: (2229, 1560, 2239, 2239, 2245) + 158 = (2387, 1718, 2397, 2397, 2403)

CEO Guardian
    HP: 34663+3000+4000 = 41663
    AR: 2014+798 = 2812

MP (Buffs - +500 AR)

Rihwen
    HP: 55687
    AR: 2261+500 = 2761

Sources: various threads, mostly based on work by Malaxia, MrStabby, Kuz. If there are corrections, do tell!
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

What kind of food does the widow like, I need to boost my chances!

Also, note the HP of the dog in comparison to the rest. A fair tradeoff for the AR it has, really.
    Solidstriker 220 Soldier- Pewpew Galore | Markerz 220 Engineer- Widowmaker
    Speedyadvy 165 Adventurer- PvP Gimp | Cruellia 164 Bureaucrat - Puppies!
    Nerf 219 Agent - From the Shadows | Swishswash 157 Fixer - Vector Tap
    Northaurora 85 Nano-Technician - Shimmering Light

This is the best thread ever posted by a player with a level 11 main.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

but widow and dog have 6.5k AR!!!!!!!!11!1!eleventyone!!!!!

more seriously:
    looks good, nice compilation and seems about right.

Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

What no talk of attack speed, mobs having 500 arms and crazy damage templates?

"But my pet hits for radiation and cold damage, and his second hits have a larger crit multipler than the other!"

Oh how I hate you arcane mystery-s of code.
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

I always thought the chicken has more AR and the dog has more punch on players
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

nerf!
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

TROLL-SMASH power, ACTIVATE!

(if this works again I'm going to advertise a service in the market forums)
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Aramsunat View Post
    I always thought the chicken has more AR and the dog has more punch on players
    Well this is the new AI dog I assume?

What about the normal 219 dog?

I always believed the dog to have more AR but have a lower damage template which is why the widow was always higher 'damage' but the dog had better 'spike damage' for pvp.

P.S. Fix the dogs model plox.
    Grenadearchy Online
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

the zombie dog looks very cool! dont modify!
    well.. the chicken bot is cool as well, since it looks like a chicken with a shield slammed on its head. still without that appearance it wouldnt be KFC Bot

I <3 my KFC Bot
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

The only thing to fear is fear itself, and zombie dogs.
    Solidstriker 220 Soldier- Pewpew Galore | Markerz 220 Engineer- Widowmaker
    Speedyadvy 165 Adventurer- PvP Gimp | Cruellia 164 Bureaucrat - Puppies!
    Nerf 219 Agent - From the Shadows | Swishswash 157 Fixer - Vector Tap
    Northaurora 85 Nano-Technician - Shimmering Light

Quote Originally Posted by Aramsunat View Post
    the zombie dog looks very cool! dont modify!
    The AI Dog is the same model as the normal dog, simply recolored (I can add green layers in photoshop too!). Stop acting like its something exciting.

My main problem with the dog is that there is nothing 'robotic' about it. It's basically a dog called a mech dog. You might as well have a quest to go get it from the pound.

Slayerdroid - Interesting
    Jolly Green Giant - Interesting
    Carlos / Corporate - Best Pets in game
    Widowmaker - Boring
    Dog - Terrible
    Grenadearchy Online

Grenade Infos

Quote Originally Posted by Takun View Post
    Widowmaker - Boring
    Boring?! PFT, the widomaker owns! Well, mine does, maybe yours is defective or a display model XD.

I think the widow looks like crap. Some weird machine thing with a creepy eye stalk on chicken legs that looks like it has to use the bathroom. It attacks by shivering. Wtf? If you examine the dog closely you can see screws and stuff on the body, aside from that.. not really mechanical looking, though I do like the idea of having an attack dog.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    I think the widow looks like crap. Some weird machine thing with a creepy eye stalk on chicken legs that looks like it has to use the bathroom. It attacks by shivering. Wtf?
    Precisely. It has no 'attack animation' hell I don't even know HOW it does damage. It runs around on two legs with a body that is too top and front heavy, it has two 'arms' which hold a giant faceplate so its weird eyeball can twitch around.

After 5+ years of looking at it, it is nothing close to 'awesome' or 'cool'.

If you examine the dog closely you can see screws and stuff on the body, aside from that.. not really mechanical looking, though I do like the idea of having an attack dog.
    Exactly my point. I want a fully mechanical dog, not one that has a few screws with a fake fur coat. I want to see gears, steel, metal, blinking lights with an 'nVidia inside' stick as well as a "Display Driver has crashed" emote every time it dies. (I hate you nVidia...)
    Grenadearchy Online

Grenade Infos

"Display Driver has crashed" emote every time it dies. (I hate you nVidia...)
    Change your power management settings in control panel.

Fixed my "Display Driver has crashed" issue for both nVidia and AMD.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Slayerdroid - Interesting
    Jolly Green Giant - Interesting
    Carlos / Corporate - Best Pets in game
    Widowmaker - Boring
    Dog - Terrible
    Rihwen is the best imo. It looks the part of a meta-physical pet and the way it does damage looks probable (wtf widowmaker) and not corny (a briefcase...really?). It also looks awesome in low light with the glowing bits and with the nvidia graphics boosting thing.

The MP pets have a certain symmetry to them too (yes the Rihwen is itself asymmetrical, but it feels right spatially--asymmetric in an aesthetic way). A pointed offense coming through one pet with two supporting pets with the sizes of each corresponding to function/role. Crats have a robot pet with a sword and a human pet with a briefcase. They are different sizes, with different weapons, and just a different "feel" yet both do the same thing and fairly competitively. The eng pets are the most annoying to me with such a large size and mesh discrepancy, yet they both have the same role and perform practically the same as the other. The way the Widowmaker attacks is also really annoying. I would really appreciate some arms on that thing or something. The crat ceo/corp guardian should drop it's sword too. Why is a sword needed in a bureaucratic enviroment, on a helper droid?
    Last edited by Mountaingoat; Oct 7th, 2010 at 03:02:23.

widow sucks because it wobbles everywhere, and is basically a copy of a poor model in catacombs.

not to mention it should have fallen over by now.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Why is a sword needed in a bureaucratic enviroment, on a helper droid?
    If it shames it's master, it must commit seppuku.

When FC redesigns pets, I am hoping against all that is likely they will make all of them mixed attack. For example

Rihwhen, 5 "weapons", 2 of which come from some primitive looking bow dealy it can carry on its back, 1 in which it smashes with both arms vs. duck exp, 2 normal melee

Carlo 5 weapons, 2 of which is a pistol quickdraw or some crap, 1 a kick vs duck exp
    CEO 5 weapons 2 sword slashes, 2 lasers from sword or something, 1 kick vs duck exp

Robopooch 5 weapons, 2 melee, 2 lasers from its eyes, 1 bark that shoots bees vs. duck exp
    Widow - I've already voiced my feelings that I would rather have it be humanoid like a terminator or cyborg or something, but 5 weapons, 2 from cannon arm (remember the guy with the gun for an arm in ff7? ye like that), 2 from stabby arm, 1 elbow vs duck exp
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Also, brawl for pets :>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast