Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 11th, 2009 - Video Q&A, Sceenies and Info-Nuggets

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    Your mistake is assuming that the story will always support you.

And again with the "since before you've been in game" crap. Do you really think age gives you status? You truly are of an archaic breed.
    Oh for petes sake are you really this dense? Who said the story will support me? I said "Solid basis in the story". That means that the story can continue without any bastardization of what is already there officially (eg not occuring as a result of decisions not related to it). Stop trying to act like you have some glimmer of a chance of winning in this debate. You've lost, give it up call it a day. I will be happy to see the story continue. "Period". To do this the Neutrals will have to be dealt with in some fashion. Even if they literally become "The Sol Banking Faction". That is bloody fine by me. They are NOT neutrals. As long as the reasoning behind the existence for them does not conflict and/or contradict what it is to be clan, it is fine. It is good. I am not against a 3 sided war. I am against the story being held up because a small group of players stomped their feet and protested to changing sides long enough to make a game director cave in after time and ruin all the good that was put in to it before. Please grow up already and for once in your life just admit defeat. Christ almighty.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethyrguard View Post
    I just hope that if they fix the skirts they don't cheap out and put a poly across the legs at the bottom of the skirt.. that is just sooo tacky it is worse than the skirts being shorts imho. And no I don't say this to sound a perv. It just really really is terrible way to handle trying to make things "kid friendly" and seeing as AO is anything but kid friendly I would prefer to see it more "adult".
    With all the asses hanging out of thongs in this game, it wouldn't be pervy to put matching underwear with short skirt meshes at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    With all the asses hanging out of thongs in this game, it wouldn't be pervy to put matching underwear with short skirt meshes at all.
    Yeah that is what I was thinking. Just seen some skirts even in AoC that had that damn fugly polygon covering it. Horrid effect. Way I see it if someone wants to wear something short enough to allow such an "upskirt" shot, then there is obviously a reason for it. hehe.

perv
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare View Post
    perv
    Guilty as charged

Oh for petes sake are you really this dense?
    I think you're the thick one.

You're all fine with people doing whatever if they're called Sol Banking but not called Neutral. Which basically says this whole thing is a semantically debate and you're all in a tizzy because someone is using the word Neutral in a fashion you don't agree with.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Ayria; that would make you mercs and would cause all sides to be hostel to neuts.

Do you really want to have all the side NPCs attack you anywhere you go?

You are neutral and free to roam around the world for the most part, the changes you are pushing for would make you a side and there by a hostel target to Clan and Omni NPCs.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

I think you're the thick one.

You're all fine with people doing whatever if they're called Sol Banking but not called Neutral. Which basically says this whole thing is a semantically debate and you're all in a tizzy because someone is using the word Neutral in a fashion you don't agree with.
    Ok I've about had it up to my neck with your inane nonsense. It is a matter of storylines. Can't you get that through your think skull? If it was a full on side as technogen pointed out it would have drastic consequences. Additionally, the loss of currently applied bonuses in favor of new ones. It would have a supporting story as well as mechanics. Not some mish mosh of bull**** with no ryme or reason, half assed items to support it. Special case treatment at every level? No I would love to see there be solid lore based mechanics, etc. Just drop it already christ I've already moved on to short skirts. Quit while you are only 10 miles behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Ayria; that would make you mercs and would cause all sides to be hostel to neuts.

Do you really want to have all the side NPCs attack you anywhere you go?

You are neutral and free to roam around the world for the most part, the changes you are pushing for would make you a side and there by a hostel target to Clan and Omni NPCs.
    1) I'm Omni and any change to Neutrals in such a fashion has no effect on me.

2) That is only one possible outcome derived from personal desire of the person uttering it.

Elaborate, if you would, why being a mercenary means everyone attacks you. Keep in mind that there are many mercenary groups that this doesn't happen to.
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor

1) I'm Omni and any change to Neutrals in such a fashion has no effect on me.

2) That is only one possible outcome derived from personal desire of the person uttering it.

Elaborate, if you would, why being a mercenary means everyone attacks you. Keep in mind that there are many mercenary groups that this doesn't happen to.
    I love how you dodge questions asked to you reducing an entire post to a single sentence and most often a very unimportant one and focus on it then actually have the gall to question others. Very interesting behavior in a disturbing sort of way.

I love how you dodge questions asked to you reducing an entire post to a single sentence and most often a very unimportant one and focus on it then actually have the gall to question others. Very interesting behavior in a disturbing sort of way.
    You're a good roll model.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

1) Elaborate, if you would, why being a mercenary means everyone attacks you. Keep in mind that there are many mercenary groups that this doesn't happen to.
    Sol Banking is one of the other supercorps, and illegal on RK, so Omni would shoot at them on sight. On top of that they screwed clan over in a deal a while back so Clan would shoot too.

So being a merc for Sol Banking would be pew pew on sight.

Besides, neut just got side change and the xan board brought up to equal the 1k token board, I dont see any reason for them to bitch now.
    Last edited by Technogen; Sep 18th, 2009 at 06:23:57.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Sol Banking is one of the other supercorps, and illegal on RK, so Omni would shoot at them on sight. On top of that they screwed clan over in a deal a while back so Clan would shoot too.

So being a merc for Sol Banking would be pew pew on sight.

Besides, neut just got side change and the xan board brought up to equal the 1k token board, I dont see any reason for them to bitch now.
    Good, a straight answer. Please teach Aethyr how to do it

I can understand if they were a merc for Sol Banking why they'd be attacked on sight but the use of Sol Banking was an example so Neutral doesn't have to to turn into Sol Banking. They can turn into their own new merc group called anything they want and there's no preexisting reason why anyone (beyond Tir) would shoot them on sight.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Good, a straight answer. Please teach Aethyr how to do it

I can understand if they were a merc for Sol Banking why they'd be attacked on sight but the use of Sol Banking was an example so Neutral doesn't have to to turn into Sol Banking. They can turn into their own new merc group called anything they want and there's no preexisting reason why anyone (beyond Tir) would shoot them on sight.
    You miss the point once again. I give you straight answers you just do not accept them ever. I do not care for your childish games but I will correct your childish flaws. There is no way for the "Neutrals" to remain "Neutral" if they are to be fit in to the story properly lest they are returned to a passive state. That makes them a side of their own. To be a side of their own they would have to be at odds with the other sides else they would still be what they never truly were past TL2, "Neutral". In short. If not Sol Banking then another equally disliked by both Omni and Clan group would be their destination. There is no other recourse. Can't have the cake and eat it too.

You miss the point once again.
    Just because that's how you want it to work doesn't mean it has to work that way. The only point you keep making is that you're arrogant and think your desires matter above all others. You want the game to be this way and no matter what others say you refuse to accept any different.

Funcom could write a story about a new mercenary faction that comes to Rubi-Ka and appeals to the current Neutral population to join their cause while Clan and Omni have no current issue with them. Thus they retain their freedom of travel while becoming a mercenary faction of their own.

The story could involve some pay offs and deals for mutual gain, play a little with Omni and get in their good books and covertly also do the same with Clan. Deal some insider information on Clan positions to Omni, sneak some Omni research over to Clan HQ...

Imagination Aethyr, imagination. That's the only thing stopping you from realizing just how vast anything can be. There are limitless ways to make Neutral into their own faction without making them instant targets by Clan and Omni. I don't think you lack imagination, I think you just don't want Neutrals to have a slice of the cake you're insisting you get to eat.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Just because that's how you want it to work doesn't mean it has to work that way. The only point you keep making is that you're arrogant and think your desires matter above all others. You want the game to be this way and no matter what others say you refuse to accept any different.

Funcom could write a story about a new mercenary faction that comes to Rubi-Ka and appeals to the current Neutral population to join their cause while Clan and Omni have no current issue with them. Thus they retain their freedom of travel while becoming a mercenary faction of their own.

The story could involve some pay offs and deals for mutual gain, play a little with Omni and get in their good books and covertly also do the same with Clan. Deal some insider information on Clan positions to Omni, sneak some Omni research over to Clan HQ...

Imagination Aethyr, imagination. That's the only thing stopping you from realizing just how vast anything can be. There are limitless ways to make Neutral into their own faction without making them instant targets by Clan and Omni. I don't think you lack imagination, I think you just don't want Neutrals to have a slice of the cake you're insisting you get to eat.
    What part of what multiple people have tried to explain to you over the last few pages don't you get? It won't happen as you keep trying to insist on because of the backlash that would erupt from it. Sided folk most commonly cite the very reasons of benefits you seem to believe should remain the same as the things that need to change the most. Good grief charlie brown. I think you just like to see your walls of nonsensical text in between mine.

My imagination is not lacking on the topic. I could go in to a diatribe on this. However, if you watched the video, pointing out an exact route is the fastest way to ensure it never happens that way because of how it would diminish the "wow factor" of it.

Neutrals cannot be a side of their own and have free access to all of the other sides content, cities, gardens, some equipment, etc. That is the core mechanics issue that will remain a sour taste in the mouth of those whom have backed every remove neutrals from the game thread for the last 6-8 years. Tokenboards are the crux of the few greedy neutral forum trolls wish list because after all these years of broken promises it is the only slot remaining that belongs to the sides. Removing it removes all benefit of being sided to begin with. There literally is no real good reasons anymore after removing that.

You have got to be the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen in a forum. Congrats on that. Your own indigent arrogance despite the presence of repeated posts pointing out to you in this and many other threads by many more people than me that you are wrong on every level seems to be your personal masochism.

They should be targets to both omni and clan, otherwise they are not a faction involved in the war as they seem so hellbent on becoming. Again, cake + mouth = no cake. Get it? Got it? Good!

I don't think you lack imagination
    My imagination is not lacking on the topic.
    I stopped reading about there. I never said you lacked imagination, I specifically and explicitly said you don't lack it. You clearly read the post to know that I mention your imagination so the only conclusion is that you are either dyslexic and read it back words or you purposefully inverted what I said.

It is abundantly clear that you are twisting my words (as I seriously doubt you're dyslexic) and as such debating with you is not only useless but an exercise in masochism.

Come back when you learn how to comprehend the written word, then maybe I'll take you seriously. Until such time I think I'll keep my debate to those whom have proven they have a rational brain between their ears who are willing to discuss changes without twisting what I say.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

I stopped reading about there. I never said you lacked imagination, I specifically and explicitly said you don't lack it. You clearly read the post to know that I mention your imagination so the only conclusion is that you are either dyslexic and read it back words or you purposefully inverted what I said.

It is abundantly clear that you are twisting my words (as I seriously doubt you're dyslexic) and as such debating with you is not only useless but an exercise in masochism.

Come back when you learn how to comprehend the written word, then maybe I'll take you seriously. Until such time I think I'll keep my debate to those whom have proven they have a rational brain between their ears who are willing to discuss changes without twisting what I say.
    Actually I am lysdexic. but whatever. My mistake on that I did invert the meaning in that sentence I apologize. Now since you once again focused in on a singular unimportant part of a post and ignored the rest I will take that as yet another cop out.

Actually I am lysdexic. but whatever. My mistake on that I did invert the meaning in that sentence I apologize. Now since you once again focused in on a singular unimportant part of a post and ignored the rest I will take that as yet another cop out.
    I'll focus on the rest of your post when you stop twisting whatever I say. This time you got caught twisting my words, please stop acting as if we're all to moronic to see you're backpedaling.

Seeing as you'll never stop twisting what others say I see no reason to respond to your posts in any serious fashion. I'll wait for the people who can at least debate without twisting what others say just to support themselves.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

I'll focus on the rest of your post when you stop twisting whatever I say. This time you got caught twisting my words, please stop acting as if we're all to moronic to see you're backpedaling.

Seeing as you'll never stop twisting what others say I see no reason to respond to your posts in any serious fashion. I'll wait for the people who can at least debate without twisting what others say just to support themselves.
    Excuse me you self righteous little... I offered you an honest apology for a mistake at 3am. And you "backpedal" dodging the topic yet again. You are a waste of effort. I have never twisted a single word you said and when I made a mistake I owned up to it and offered an apology. I admitted my mistake, because that is what it was a mistake. You however have offered zero credible or worth while statements for me to need to dodge even one time this entire night. I am sorry you are so ****ing pathetic that you cannot admit fault nor accept defeat. So when someone shows you a courtesy you throw it back in their face as if you are a 3 year old fomp. I am finished with you and your lunacy.

Edit: This is your lamest cop out yet. You have reached a new level of fail.
    Last edited by Aethyrguard; Sep 18th, 2009 at 08:44:53.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast