Thread: Voice Communication

Arrow Voice Communication

Hey,

I have played alot with my friends, and we haven't communicated very well, then we started using voice communication, and everything went quite smooth.
    Then i thought, why aren't there any build in voice communication, it would make missions so much easyer.

Regards.
    Bo Sørensen / EFloW
    Anarchist

Because it would take lag and beat it on the head, throw lag over it's shoulder, drag lag back to it's cave, mate with lag, and spawn little laglings that would take over the world.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

well, you are properly right, but it could be made with direct connections between 2 computers ... but okey....i might have written this post before i actually thought it over an ekstra time
    Regards.
    Bo Sørensen / EFloW
    Anarchist

Lag?? I doubt it.
    Soldier Of Fortune 2 has Voice commands so why not here? But it should be limeted to in missions/team only. Or we all will be hearing "Yes Sir!" "Roger That!" etc every were we go....little snot nosed kids pushing the buttons nonstop laughing there butts off thinking "Oh man am I funny or what?"... on and on and on....spaming...oh god....the pain...

In the end we all have to turn the sound off......

it would be nice to have a voice chat client built into the client and have it be capable of communicating with other people of our choosing. not worth extra lag though.

Nothing stops you from using a 3rd party voice chat.

But not worth it if you ask me. My experience with voice chat is : garbled english in 20 different national accents, some making "funny" noises and some playing some awful music at everyone else at 8 khz.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

i've used 3rd party voice comms tools and liked it. the problem with that is that people have to have that capability or be willing and able to do get it.

I used gamevoice with some friends, just keep your group small, only people NEEDING to talk are mezzer, doc, and tank.

people wonder why I am so quiet in missions when in actuality I am talking to half the group hehe
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL