Thread: Greed-tek inc.

Greed-tek inc.

candycane hits for 1/2 that damage in pvp. So its like 270 x 8.

And ill tell ya what happened at peter on that day.

3 high level teams from apoc went to aces with the intent of killing primus's. When we arrived Blizzaro, skymarshal asked us to leave the camp and join their chat - that peter was gonna be pulled and we would raffle the loot, so we all agreed and joined his chat and cooperated.

When peter died they immediatly gave the helm to pogobear - some pre-arranged deal they neglected to tell the 50+ people in the chat - so Pogo loots the no-drop item and the tank is raffled to the masses while a 3rd item is let decay ( noone cared) And at this time my guildmembers were like wtf ? we were told nothing about pre-determined loot rights. In clans we use a democratic raffle system and it appears omni uses a "deserve" system.

So my guild was like screw u guys -we were not helping kill another mob so we left chat + left the camp. Someone on OT side realized they pulled scumbag manuver + later handed the tank over to us.

If both items were raffled as originally planned their would be no problem - but greed kicked in. I will never help Omni or join any Ot bots again. Next time i find u guys at aces im soloing primus
    "In this great future, you can't forget your past"

Robert Nesta Marley

yea...My people were some of those not told ill still help..provided they tell everyone first, its not fair to waste your time just to get a surprise like that at the end
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

IT IS A WAR

YOU JOINED FORCES WITH THE ENEMY

YOU SHOULD BE EXECUTED AND PUT IN A SMALL CELL OUTDOORS ON CUBA!

well...maybe a tad harsh...but really...shame on u

Originally posted by Gold
    IT IS A WAR

YOU JOINED FORCES WITH THE ENEMY

YOU SHOULD BE EXECUTED AND PUT IN A SMALL CELL OUTDOORS ON CUBA!

well...maybe a tad harsh...but really...shame on u
    Role Playing Forums here

Originally posted by Kiri

Role Playing Forums here
    heh...if I posted what I thought about rp'ers, I'd prolly be banned b4 I hit the submit button...

I agree, even thogh I am omni tek. Skymarshal and pogobear and all of them are greedy. Go ahead, ban me from acambot, whatever, but if it wasnt for my 1K board and my guild, I would have went clan. oh... and the masses that hate me on that side Anyway, how do we get peter lee to spawn? My guild wants to go get him.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Originally posted by Gold

heh...if I posted what I thought about rp'ers, I'd prolly be banned b4 I hit the submit button...
    heheh

As it would seem you havent talked to Javas?

hmm get your facts on who got what before you flame. Apoc got thier notum tank.

One of your members is happily enjoying it im sure...

bleh
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.