Thread: I'd just like to say...

Cool I'd just like to say...

I'd just like to say that the newbie subway is a great effort FC, it's huge, has interesting mobs, not too uber loot (well, not enough to camp it for too long It feels more alive than all the missions, great atmosphere, well done

Now to my little request, any chance you could make 1 or 2 static dungeons somewhat overlapping or close in range, all the way to lvl 100 or so?

My gimpy lvl 20 MP loves the subway, the pets hardly seem to get stuck anywhere in those large tunnels, few doorways and huge rooms (who0pie except maybe the spiral staircase where I always have to resummon them, rather than guiding them down.

Sure beats trying to do missions with them

More of the good stuff please!
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Yup, Funcom did a good job there
    I have good fun there with my crat around lvl 20.
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

Yes, more level-capped dungeons needed...

Suggestions (not to be taken as absolutes):

1) 25-50 dungeon, (easily) accessible by clan, kind of like the clan version of Neleb's

2) 50-74 dungeon in one of the underused 25% zones, preferred location possibly somewhere in Stret West or East Bank so it's relatively accessible to all factions; Foreman's dungeon is nice and all, but having just one such dungeon camped by level 100+'s kinda undermines its attractiveness for lower levels. 25% would give lower levels a 'gentle' intro to PvP; level cap of 74 so that lower levels wouldn't have to worry about high level gankers.

3) This space intentionally left blank.