Thread: Revelations of Shadows/ Offical OP report

Revelations of Fire

Omni-Pol Officer: Templus
    Report: Investigation into Orion “Lupoh” Hunter

Time 11/11/02 05:11:00

We received a tip today that Lupoh would be leaving the planet. This posed a perfect opportunity to ensure that he is prevented from returning to Rubi-ka. His current insurance records were removed immediately. Usually he just hacks into the database to re instate himself, but since he is off planet he cannot do that. All security on all spaceports have been informed of him and instructed to arrest him on site if he tries to return.

This is defiantly good news.

Omni-Tek Protects,
    Lida "Templus" Pierce
    General Omni Pol
    Black Operation Dept

Revelations of Shadows

Revelations of Darkness

Revelations
    of Smoke and Mirrors
    Last edited by Templus; Nov 11th, 2002 at 00:00:41.

Lightbulb You are my sunshine..

You are my sunshine, My only sunshine.. You make me HAPPY when skies are grey... You'll never know DEAR how much DA loves you.. Please dont take our sunshine away!!!

Good news? You my dear are warped.
    This is a sad- sad day!!!

/me sits in silence and moons Templus.

~*~
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

/me moons Templus with Thyme
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Either of you two going off world anytime soon?
    If so make sure your insurance is paid up. or not it makes no differance to me.

Lida "Templus" Pierce
    General Omni Pol
    Black Operations Dept

You wish, I know workarounds for that
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

(takes a lazy drag from his Nano-Deth)

Best not dig yourself a hole in this one Templus. Its not seemingly to try to take credit form someone else's work. We dont really need to start anything over this...incident do we? A wise person shoulndt' make idle threats. Such things can be bad for buisness and bad for you. People might get sloppy. Certain files might get "lost" in the shuffle and appear in the hands of people rather high up. Some of these files might have inportant information, information that coudl embarass some other people.

Let's leave it at that shall we?

Good news.. definately.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Originally posted by Meister
    Good news.. definately.
    Tsk, tsk...revelling in the unfortunate demise of a better man than you could ever hope to be...never heard of good old fashioned respect for the dead? Well...you are Omni, so I suppose I can't blame you, it's your upbringing...

Besides...don't you have a colleague to look for? Shoddy, shoddy work indeed. Wasting time like this when a subordinate needs you...

- X
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.

(Pssst.. i posted this before Templus got kidnapped.. besides. we are not wasting time. Posting here is totally unrelated to what happens on Rubi-Ka.)
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32