Thread: General's Right Hand

You're nanomage right ?

How much Hp you got Kupo?

*curious*
    Proud member of The Reservoir Dogs

I can garantee that GRH have alot more hp than 4x the hp Kupo have or whatever it looked like on bars
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Lenght isnt the only determining factor, it also has to do with 'color' I would imagine, and some variable scale modifier that is based on:

-Player or NPC
    -Level
    -Dificulty
    -Etc :P

~sky
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Hope that the scale isn't logarithmic, like 10x more hp would give one bar more=)

I am a lvl 170 nanomage. I can take a few hits from the general's right hand..

i have 5200 hp, i take the first hit for about 5k while im casting invocation. then I cast greater lick wounds just as he gets his second hit off.. then my stim/and Im outta there

It's a miracle if I survive the second hit though but I did it yesterday..

escaped with 400 hp too.

and thats self buffed. I think I would love to help take this guy down.. let's do this.

Originally posted by kupomaster
    take this guy down.. let's do this.
    heh heh
    WWYD - What would YODA do?
    Fluxlee - Martial Artist
    DeltaFlux - Bureaucrat
    I'm A: Chaotic Good Drow Fighter Ranger - Follower Of The Spider Goddess Lloth
    Ultimate Techno!
    "And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIiIIIGGH"
    Strong Bad Action Figure!
    From a scale of one to awesome , I'm SUPER GREAT!!
    March forward! Not backward, upward, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!
    Veteran of a thousand Psychic Wars
    Powerflux - Future pilot of a Galaxy-Class Drop ship

Arrow

It took 35-45 people the better part of 45 minutes to bring Peter Lee (one of Ian Warr's buddies) down to ~2 life bars left, out of ~23 total.

Then the SOB VANISHED, because hes on a timer, or possibly a GM removed him. FC didn't actually think we would be able to manage their bull**** evades, nanoresist (~1150 MC, 1250 TS and this 85% nano only landed once out of well over 100 attempts) and hp, so we aren't "allowed" to beat those mobs.

No idea if we managed to pull and/or kill him the second time, I got a server lost and said f***it for the night.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

General's Right Hand is Easy.

You just arm everyone in the attack party with Duel Stuffed leet dolls, Thongs..and badly drawn tatoos.

He will die laughing....

(hmm ever wonder if the GRH is a testament to good ol Cozmik....it would be hilarious if they did have some uber mob in the game that coudl only be defeated by using N00b weapons...or very unconventional tactics....)

One could never know. A wise man once said that a raging wind could not bring down a mointain..but a trickling stream can. Perhaps Brute force tactics might not be the answer here. Something else..maybe a specific weapon...dmg type...even a Low level nano might be his achiles heel. Keeping in minfd the fact that all the poepl whoes even goton near him are lvl 150+...in large groups.....I doublt anyone has thought to try Odd ball tactics. Everyone wants to just pound him.

Heres a challenge for you. All you Uber 200 lvl agents. Get buffed to the gills like crazy and try to sneak past him. Ever wonder if any of those Doors in that base he sits outside of are static rooms? Anyone ever get close enough to try?

Im curious.

I had the silly idea that if you get behind the GRH, and sneak into a backdoor of his compund you could find some device to use on him.. unfortunately I could not gain access to any of the building,doors, portals, anything, so I guess that's not it.