Thread: NP versus HP

Unhappy NP versus HP

Come on AO.FC
    if my Hp was the same as my Np before the patch then no prob but now my Np is 1/3 better,I mean come on make nanomage at least have better resist or a 3rd pet (that works) or the ability to warp to a save point with full life instead of having to wait for rez shock!!! like we'd cheat and run back half masked to kill the mob that got us in two crits cos are evades were so low and Hp seems only too matter too atrox bahh i give up
    ]

Wow, this post wins the 'Page 1 - Stupidity Award'.

Congratulations, you can't express yourself worth crap.

Re: NP versus HP

Originally posted by Sebor
    bahh i give up
    Much too late, I say.

Cool heh

Keep in mind that ppl that play ao come from all over the world, hence not all are fluent in english....no need to be rude.

id love to see the americans here have a go at any french forum, would be pretty amusing i suspect
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking,
    the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Probably, except that I'd never post in a forum where I couldn't properly speak the language of the forum. It's a uniquely foreign conceit to assume I'd bother to try to communicate with you if I already know I can't.

You know; "If you can't say something coherent, don't say anything at all."

Let me try to translate, though;

"Come on, FC, if my HP was the same as my NP before the patch, that was okay. But now my NP is 33% higher than my HP. I mean, come on, make nanomages have a better nanoresist, or a third pet that works (editor: confusing nanomage with MP), or the ability to warp to a save point with full life instead of undergoing rez shock (editor: and this is where I knew he's an idiot), because we certainly wouldn't cheat by running back to the mob to kill it, even though the first time we tried it chain-critted us because we're too lazy to raise our evades or body dev.

Bah, I give up on making sense."

Better?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.