Thread: Poll Discussion: Should 14.6.0 been patch to live in its initial state?

Poll Discussion: Should 14.6.0 been patch to live in its initial state?

either way funcom looses. People will ***** when they delay patches so its 4 months between patches that are pretty well put together. Or then you have the people who ***** when the patches come out faster but have more problems.

Personally i prefer patches more often and fix them once they are up. The reason being that bugs tend to be identified and isolated faster usually when the servers go live.

For example. From what i read no one knew much about the 100% crit problem on test. Yet when it was moved to live it was identified and fixed almost immediately. There just aren't enough testers to find all the problems so like it or not the players are going to do some testing.

I prefer pathces more often because they tend to have some content additions(newb dungeon, new armours are making the game fun again) had it been pushed back a month to clean it up i know some people who probably wouldn't be playing when it did come out.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

OK the crit one i can see but there were many other problems with 14.6 that were identified on the TEST server but not fixed until they made it to live. Oh and in like 2 days which seems pretty darn fast for "unknown" bugs if you ask me.

Crit problem wasn't why people got pissed at FC on the patch to test.

Pets too strong, inv gremlins, unique problems... that's why FC got people pissed at them. All those were known on test.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

you know what i am going to agree 100% with intrepid on this one. any additions are nice even the grenades which i have yet to try but would like too