Thread: Holiday Ideas

Post Holiday Ideas

Ok I was talking to the wife on how they could have done better for Holloween and it turned into a brainstorming session. So I wanted to throw some ideas out for the dev. team and discussion and see what everyone thinks.

Holiday Ideas

1. Holloween costumes inthe Miirr shops for Holloween

2. Season specific Items in the specialty shops like ****ed Cider, Mistletoe, and holiday clothes.

3. Decorations for our Apartments.....jack-o-lanterns.....x-mas tress, x-mas lights, etc...

4. A sliegh Viehicle

5. Will it snow for x-mas

6. make a backpack with a couple different Gift box graphics so peeps can exchange gifts

7. Fireworks and new years count down for everytime zone at a special place.

8. GM event ideas:
    a. leaders exchange gifts and declare one day of no PVP so peeps can visit both sides of Rubi-Ka
    b. put a x-mas tree in the center of Ent or Trade and have a tree lighting ceremony.
    c. or a Event to save x-mas.....certain faction of rebels<grinch's> need to be eliminated and both clan and omni have to work together against a common enemy for one day

Anyways there are prolly a million other ideas but I wanted to start the brains going and see if we can throw some cool ideas at the Dev Team for the holidays.

Please feel free to comment or add to this thread!!

Damos
    Last edited by Damos; Nov 2nd, 2002 at 18:20:32.

This is cute

I want to see all the Omni elite guards in red bow ties.
    Alysanda
    Lvl 215 Rubika 1 Omni Bureaucrat

Retroaction
    Lvl 176 Rubika 1 Omni Soldier
    Recourse
    Lvl 100ish Rubika 1 Omni Doctor
    Anarchist of TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard

Step up to an NPC target them and say "Trick or Treat" and maybe get an item. You know what kind of different things people give for treats etc.
    "This town needs an enema!" The Joker, Jack Nicholson.

" I think I'll perplex him with my slowball" Bugs Bunny

This is kinda time critical

Ok everyone the holidays are close and if the developement team doesn't get the suggestions then they won't have time to implement it in time for x-mas. So lets get some ideas posted and soon!!

Damos

Lightbulb This I like

Little things like this make the game fun.

A haunted house (maybe one in omni, clan and nuet territories) that would basically be a one time static dungeon. It could stay in game but only be accessable during halloween when you can say buy a ticked from a vendor that only spawns once a year.

A christmas tree lane or santa's workshop would be an interesting static as well (as above, only accessable during the holiday season) maybe with special vendors that sell "toys", again having to buy tickets from a vendor that only spawns during the holiday season.

MORE SANTA LEETS 8P

maybe stores selling holiday only toys, (like santa leet dolls, or vampire leet dolls)

SNOW for xmas. Please some new weather patterns. Rubi-Ka has been terraformed in most places, normal weather patterns should begin to form, lets see some snow.

Holliday lights strung from buildings (if one looks close enough there are some lights like this strung up in the swamps near Clon****)

How about a candy factory (sim to the above static ideas)

Chocolate leets 8)
    Peanut Butter Reet eggs!

Costumes for the Halloween.
    Candy hearts for vallentines day.

CUPID LEET 8)

ok think thats all for now, keep this thread up and running!!
    ("...Free the might from fleshy mire! Boil the blood in heart of fire! Gone, gone the form of man! Rise the Demon Etrigan!")
    ===================

*Just another God of the Mind*

Explorer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 20%

Cool Ideas

That is some good ones. Lets keep them comming!!

Damos

afternoon bump

"Kick the tires and light the fires"!!

<bump>

Damos

Angry last bump

ok peeps last bump for me. Was hoping to see some more brainstorming here and hope Dev. Team got a chance to take a look at the few ideas here. Thought there was some potential here. Let's see some brain activity!!!!

Damos