Thread: Been Away from AO for a while & have quick Question

Question Been Away from AO for a while & have quick Question

I feel like a Newb all over again....I've been away from AO for a while & was wondering what the new area accessable via Tir Whoompa is all about. I can fly my yalm in & out of it. It seems like some big crater with a bunch of inaccessable doors in it. Can someone clue me in? Thanks

I think what you are referring to is the ICC's neutral hub of the whom-pah system.

This was added to allow low level "switchers" to traverse back and forth between Omni and Clan territories without needing to meet grid requirements.

It would be nice if they turned some of those doors into neutral shops and had a save term and bank too. It is a nice place to hang out, right now it doesnt have much function however aside from being a whom-pah hub.

ICC should definitely have neutral mission terminals, a grid point, and either special shops or offices in those doors.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

ICC shouldn't have neutral mission terms or insurance.

ICC are NOT the neutrals. ICC are their own side in this non conflict conflict.

It would be interesting to see missions to run on behalf of ICC though. Agents and fixers only maybe??
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Smile Thanks

Thanks alot for the help...It's amazing how much has changed in the 3 months that i've been away.