Thread: NT Fix Suggestion

NT Fix Suggestion

1. Many of the NTs nanos do needs some revamping. The high lvl Last Joke and Kel's come to mind.
    2. A better HE would be much appreciated.
    3. Make Enframms do more or cost less NCU.
    4. Make blinds blank out the map screen and not be able to be turned disable in options for self. Make blinds lower crits as well as hits.

Re: NT Fix Suggestion

Originally posted by superrock
    1. Many of the NTs nanos do needs some revamping. The high lvl Last Joke and Kel's come to mind.
    2. A better HE would be much appreciated.
    3. Make Enframms do more or cost less NCU.
    4. Make blinds blank out the map screen and not be able to be turned disable in options for self. Make blinds lower crits as well as hits.
    1. remains to be seen once the mysterious "buff item" arrives. it would be unsound to fiddle with the diff now because today a nt = weapon + nukes. with the buff item nt = nuke will be added into the equation and both are supposed to be viable choices.

2. hmm sure. or make bigger nanochargers available in medshops.

3. kewl but to be fair you would need to revamp the engineer and soldier shields ncu cost as well (though you could argue here that enframs line is self cast only so the argument against lowering the ncu cost to avoid twinking lowbie chars is void).

4. well nah. for one the effects you describe only affect pvp and as long as you can turn it off client side who gives?
    furthermore if my memory serves me right, crits are now checked AFTER the "tohitroll" has been made. in other words, if you lower the chance to hit by reducing attack you automatically lower the crit chance.
    and finally since crits will be slashed in pvp anyway i dont think a further reduction will be necessary.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.