Thread: PVP - My Amazing Suggestion :) (ATTN FC PLZ)

Thumbs up PVP - My Amazing Suggestion :) (ATTN FC PLZ)

Before u start reading this isnt about the changes to PVP regarding 50% and that. This is about the nature of engaging combat.

As PvP stands it is Mayhem arenas. My vision is as follows:

Mayhem Arenas - What I would class as ganking is accpetable, this is the current state of AO all over the board, i agree this is fun fro some but dam annoying when u want a 1 on 1 fair fight. This area would be the same as it is

The Versus Arena - This would still be a PvPing zone but have a special Suprresion Field, this field would create an enviroment where PvPing would eb imposssible without actually requesting a deul with someone - some what the same way you would ask to recruit somone to a team. I know this would require a lot of wrok but this would eb amazing. Imagin a place where u cud PvP 1 on 1 witout a group of 150+'s ganking you? I would love this and ask all those who think so as well to BUMP this Post.

-Internalfire

1v1 is *boring*.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Originally posted by Kenlon
    1v1 is *boring*.
    And how would supporting an arena for those who find it fun to duel in peace affect your opinion? Oh wait. It doesn't. It has no bearing on how you play the game either. *snicker*

I think 1v1 is silly, but anything that improves gameplay without intruding on others gets a bump from me.

Oh, Internal. I'd think a simple mission generator would do the trick. The game can already spawn missions. Spawning an arena for you and your opponent can't be that hard to implement.