Thread: Leave Freedom Arms 3927 and Suburst MKIIIs in the Loot Table!! PLEASE!

Leave Freedom Arms 3927 and Suburst MKIIIs in the Loot Table!! PLEASE!

It would be wrong if you only let them spawn for this one night, oh please let them stay in the loot table! I have had the displeasure of having to work and do things ALL day and even this weekend, I simple dont have the time to camp for the items.

Yet, a Freedom Arms is by far THE BEST offhand weapon for my profession. I beg of you LEAVE THEM IN THE DATABASE!!! Let them drop from boss mobs or something.

i agree. teasing is wrong.
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Teasing is teh roxx! Your request will fall on def ears. (I'll make sure they are clogged with leet-fur)
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

they took them out of the game for a reason.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Ok then Yaz, fair enough. Then why did they put them back in for 1 day to let some people get em, and others have no chance? If they took them out, they should either keep them out or delete them all.
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?

bring them back. the world has changed. they are no longer overpowered.

Originally posted by Noda
    Ok then Yaz, fair enough. Then why did they put them back in for 1 day to let some people get em, and others have no chance? If they took them out, they should either keep them out or delete them all.
    I agree, it seems silly to make 10% of the solja's pvpers by dropping the sunburst again. Pretty dumb cause people will start whining about a class that needs help not nerfs.

The FA issue I never really understood, yes, massive crits, but in pvp they were not that good. You cap easy on people if they boost their AC's. Now that I think about it though Cyber was the only armor at the time that had decent ac's so maybe back in the day nobody had any decent Fire AC to compensate. I always assumed they took FA's out of the game because they were used by EVERYONE... not because they were overpowered compaired to other types of weapons... because they were the ONLY viable pistol in the game. If it was a crit issue then they should have taken a FEW shotties out of the game already... maybe they learned from their mistake.

*shrug*

If they let sunbursts drop you bet your bottom dollar I will be making a solja alt to pwn in pvp. *shrug*

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

they DID let em drop, and they make any person wearing them damn ubar basicly. therefore, about 20 people are gonna happily be able to kick the **** out of anyone else, thanks FC..
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

its possible to do a 10k burst with a q 200 mk3 i think... as I did 7k with my q 143.. after 1000 bursts. you can bring it back now.. it was nerfed because of 100% dmg and soldiers owning it up.. bring it back and all it will mean is that we have a decent bursting gun, it wil be balanced because swapping guns takes so long and if we had to swap 3 weapons for a full alpha then we'd be dead anyways.

it would only be soldiers and a few rare people that wanna wear it using q 200's anyways.

Originally posted by Yazule
    they took them out of the game for a reason.
    At the time they were removed, they were the best of the best of the best. The reason for removal was simply a bad choice to begin with.

Right now, there are much better items in the game. There is no real reason given the game now not to put them back into drop tables.

BTW, MKIIIs were removed because Burst was simply too good. You could crit on each shot. You cannot do this anymore. The nerf to burst made this weapon just another tool to alpha. It's not overpowered any longer.

Freedom Arms were removed for no real reason. They were nerfed, then removed. They are not wonderful weapons but they are not terrible either. I certainly wouldn't wear 2, I definatly would wear 1 offhand.

It is by far the best offhand weapon in the game for most pistol Professions, and it's augmented by the fact that its 33% ranged en, something that gives everybody but Soldiers a problem. These are DEFINATLY not overpowered.
    Last edited by Lucid Flow; Nov 2nd, 2002 at 09:49:33.

They are not that uber anymore.. Maybe thats why they let it drop a few times. And stop saying that the others that didn't loot it didn't have a chance. YOU ALL HAD THE SAME CHANCE. It's a case of priority. You did something else? Then don't whine.

But they will definately not come back.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Wha-Ha!
    They are not that uber anymore.. Maybe thats why they let it drop a few times. And stop saying that the others that didn't loot it didn't have a chance. YOU ALL HAD THE SAME CHANCE. It's a case of priority. You did something else? Then don't whine.

Some people had higher priorities in real life.

Those who whine though, and were in-game, lost their own damn chance.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Wha-Ha!
    I like how you say this with such confidence, yet have no evidence to say it what so ever.

It's nice to pull facts out of thin air, or darker places.

Freedom Arms were removed because they were two easy for anyone and their mother to multi-wield/off-hand wield. Profs beyond Solider, Advent, and Enforcer were never intended to have easy (or even viable) multi-wielding capabilities.

However, the multi reqs on the QL 200 Freedom Arms were so low that any prof, any pistol user period could dual-wield it with no trouble or effort whatsoever.

"Yet, a Freedom Arms is by far THE BEST offhand weapon for my profession."

That is WHY they were removed. You're profession is not supposed to have a good offhand option.

BTW, don't try to argue the point with me...I'm only reiterating what Funcom has explained in the past. Sorry, but if Advents have to put up with weapons with 1100 point MR reqs, a QL 200 weapon that has decent damage shouldn't be available to anyone with a pathetic 542 req. lol (Oh, yeah, don't forgot the on-hand QL 200 would buff that down to 512! )

-Jayde

Talking I was an old-school adventurer

I agree about the Freedom Arms .. they are fun weapons .. and not overly powerful. In fact my adventurer used them for a long time and couldn't do better than minimum damage without a SG, and of course that was before the SG nerf. The thing I loves about FA are the pretty purple blasts, I'm sure thats just me though.

Well, I don't play my adventurer any more, but due to the interest in Freedom Arms, I have decided to sell my old pistols. These pistols were not found on Pumpkins. They were well used, cared for, and loved. I have 2xQL66, 2xQL42, and QL21. I'm not sure what they are worth but if I get good offers I will give them up. If you are interested, bid on my thread below.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=65277
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Right now, there are much better items in the game. There is no real reason given the game now not to put them back into drop tables.
    please list the better items in the game (on live, that are even semi-commonly used)

I would really like to know

and I said, FA's dont have a reason not to be in the drop tables in a post on here, I agree they would not be too overpowering.

ROFLOL

Some people want them back because the few people who got them are now "uber" in pvp...

Then others are arguing that the weapons are not uber at all so funcom should bring them back...

Make up your minds guys

Why do I get the feeling that even if the event lasted an entire month there would still be people posting here "I had to go on a 1 month business trip... Please make them drop all the time" etc.