Thread: Scrap of Technology? Recharger?

Scrap of Technology? Recharger?

Anyone know what these do? And btw, what the shop of fortune is?? Please let me know!

bump, cuz i really wanna know.... found these 2 things at a dynacamp.... they seem to be static parts of the environment at that camp

Where is this dynacamp located?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Don't exactly remember where the camp was. Anyone seen these items before? The recharger? The scrap of technology?

I've also seen the scrap of technology. It's out in the Danger Dunes, Just north of the Wartorn Valley. There's a automaton boss in the area as well, green to me at 88. (easily soloed as well) Im guessing he's a 60ish lvl boss by the loot he drops. Haven't seen the recharger so maybe there are more of these scraps laying around all over. Been out there a few times to collect dodga parts.
    Do you like metal music? Check out my music!
    Cyclophenia MySpace
    Cyclophenia Website

Never seen a scrap of technology before the camp in Aegean (was there getting dodga parts for one of my little ones), and I'd like to know if it actually does anything. Anyone know?

I think they're DB holders that spawn the dynacamp. I.E. they're the spawning mechanism.

There are quite a few different ones, but there's always one at any given dynacamp.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

i dont think they do anything... all Boss camps are marked with some kinda item, or items... a scrap of technology, a staue, a corpse, etc... they are only landmarks to let you know you've found a dyna camp... thats all...

thoe it would be interesting to see them used in a quest or something...
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly