Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you Funcom!!! ( NO! IM SERIOUS!!! )

Once again, great event Funcom, it made my boring Halloween much more fun(never put off mid-term projects until the last minute).

Emiko or anyone else: Did you get any pics of the costume parade? I missed it so please post them if you can

And to repeat something I said in another post directed at all the whiners: Are you people ever satisfied with anything that happens in your lives? If you whine half as much in real life as you do on these boards I truly pity your families. It's a holiday, enjoy it!

Can't wait for Christmas and Santa-Leet! (Hope he brings me a new X-3, I've been very good this year)

Question I don't get it.

Originally posted by Toadman
    Not when youve spent hundreds of hours obtaining prenerf freedom arms only to log on and see this. All my work to waste
    Could someone please clue me in on what this guy is talking about? How can Pumpkinheads = this guy wasting his time collecting FA's?

thanks
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

<< Not only those pumpkins, but also the setting!
    Anyone noticed there's a dark fog all over RK, except the cities? If you zoom all out on your character (straight up), things get pitch black. And then there's this constant thunderstorm...... very nice, very evocative! >>

It was in the Cities too... or at least Rome. And my clueless Newbie @ss couldn't find a damn thing!

Still looked like fun, but I couldn't play with the pitch black added on top to the fact I have no clue how to play :-p

Re: I don't get it.

Originally posted by Halfnelson

Could someone please clue me in on what this guy is talking about? How can Pumpkinheads = this guy wasting his time collecting FA's?

thanks
    Waitaminute! Didn't the message say these things were STEALING stuff? If he lost his hard won FAs to some roaming Pumpkin Goobers I can understand why he'd be upset.

agreed

Yea! I'd be upset too...but is that what happened?
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

Toadman was a collector of the pre-nerf FAs. Before last night there was a finite number of FAs on Rubi-Ka. With Uncle Pumpkinhead dropping them he got hit by inflation & his collection was reduced in value. Sorry Toadman, & big up to all the people that had fun.

Originally posted by Cranium
    Toadman was a collector of the pre-nerf FAs. Before last night there was a finite number of FAs on Rubi-Ka. With Uncle Pumpkinhead dropping them he got hit by inflation & his collection was reduced in value. Sorry Toadman, & big up to all the people that had fun.

Thank you Cranium!!!! We appriciate your effort to put some fun into our virtual lives!!!
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Yeah, too bad so many people had a bad time. Still don't get the 'some people have to suck so others can feel good' way of thinking.

Re: Thank you Funcom!!! ( NO! IM SERIOUS!!! )

Originally posted by Turin
    Funcom,

Thank you the holloween treat. The pumpkin head dudes are awesome!!! It seems when I loose faith in your guys's ability to appease your customers, you follow through with something like this that gives me a shining thread of hope.

Thank you again for the Halloween treat.

I mean it. Really.

:P

Happy Halloween everyone.
    It's funny how trying to make a serious statement makes you sound more and more sarcastic, especially how adding "I'm serious!" makes you sound even less serious.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

This year's loot was more like Christmas...

/me flaunts his Childhood Memory

Remove the NODROP! I should be able to sell Neleb's memories!It is Neleb's little bear isn't it? I forgot the story, but I loved how it played in with the story last year.

Was there any story to explain why these things came back in full force this year?

Childhood Memory
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=154052&t=ag

Background info - Last year there were pumpkins all around Omni Forest, low level ones. When killed, they dropped Childhood Memory, which was a key to Steps of Madness, the first static dungeon, before it was opened up to everybody. I have to say, getting a group of newbies together to hunt pumpkin-heads, and then taking 15 minutes to kill one, was amazing fun, even if you didn't get a bear. I had to bribe an uber-level soldier (level 80) to kill one for me to get mine =D
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Oops, correction. Didn't feel like editing..

Oops correction. It didn't 'play in' with the story, it -was- the story! That's how FC advertised it, I think -- that the storyline was going to start on the 31st of October. And we got a video and everything.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123