Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subways?

Condemned Subway is being tested in-house now.

No subway stop for you Vergil (just 1 on the map), but there's a tip of the hat in there if you make it to the end.

Right now the dungeon is accessible from one city per side. We would like to attach a crossroads of tunnels that connects the different subways (the 0% zone), but that eventuality lies after 14.6.

Cool, hope there's somethin for high levels too.

Well no nevermind, high levels would just kill everythin and ruin it for the low levels.
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

A simple way of preventing high-levels from using items designed for new arrivalsf:

Several items have e.g. 'level > 170' as a requirement. The opposite could also work. For instance, 'level < 40' would mean that only people below level 40 could use such an item.

Still wouldn't prevent high-level people from picking up such items, however.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Yay another soloable dungeon
    run run run run kels, win

!!!

Wooot! , Cranium

Connected Subway Mayhem Zone!

Boy Howdy!

<edit> doh I hope there is some way for the High Lvls to not spoil it for the intended Audience though
    Last edited by Vergil; Oct 16th, 2002 at 17:33:30.
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Sounds great

doh I hope there is some way for the High Lvls to not spoil it for the intended Audience though

GM down there the first day warping every 40+ that tries to enter away? like to a gm prison for 2 hours

Let low lvl adventuring ppl have some fun too
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

/me cheers!
    I started a fresh agent a few days ago. I think I'll put her on hold until 14.6 (?) to check out this new dungeon. Sounds very cool!
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

The dungeon's only open to level 25 and under...

Originally posted by Cranium
    The dungeon's only open to level 25 and under...
    My lvl 15 Adv hugs Cranium
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Doh I'd better start lvling my lvl 4 crat "Bergil" to lvl 20
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Typical. I just made level 30 on my doc last night.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Reminder for those of you who check this forum, but not the test server ones - there's a 'gold' version of the Subway on test, so if you wanna get last minute input - Get thee testing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12