Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pumpkinhead idea the lamest way to make holiday fun

I think it's great that Funcom did something at Halloween.

I killed 3 lvl 200 pumkinheads, first was fun cuz something new, but they weren't hard at all, didn't hit hard, didn't need any tactic or anything.

When the camp feast started I left instead.

I don't see the Funcom logic in removing a weapon because it's too powerful and then let it drop as a very low droprate in an event at even higher ql than anyone had before..

I don't need them myself but I think it's sweet that FA dropped, a nice pistol is needed for some profs.

No real opinion about Sunburst, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to get hit by the alpha
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I spent about 2 hours looking for these things, and didn't have a chance to fight one myself, as all the ones I saw were already engaged. One person fighting one seemed to be in a bit of trouble, so I stayed to watch and heal him, and moved on.

At first, having spent a couple of hours essentially just running around, I was a bit miffed, and then I realized that me finding my personal one (or more) to fight wasn't the point of the whole thing. I'd seen a few, and of course, the whole atmosphere of the day, and that was the fun of it, at least for me.

Thanks FC! It was a cool evening!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12