Thread: Shades of lubrication?

Question Shades of lubrication?

I recently seen some shades of lubrication and want some ;p
    simply put.. does anyone know how/where i can get these from ?
    Last edited by Toad; Oct 25th, 2002 at 01:00:01.
    .o0(Intelligence is our future)

(Toadfish)

Nugget.

Search the forums on Nugget and you'll find the details. Good luck.

Meow??

Nugget??
    Last edited by Toad; Oct 25th, 2002 at 00:56:31.

(Toadfish)

Re: Shades of lubrication?

Originally posted by Toadfish
    I recently seen some shades of lubrication and want some
    Ohh its just tooo easy...
    Yagyu for life

no matter how many posts about that there are there are some people who just never learn.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Red face SEARCH!

The search function is your friend. Use it.

search on "lucubration"

well thnx for the advice you socialy inept, arrogant ppl
    since this was my first ever post (if you bothered to even look)
    a simple answer would have done, to which i would have replied "thnx"
    Thnx Captain *BLEEEEEP* btw
    Last edited by Toad; Oct 25th, 2002 at 15:34:05.

(Toadfish)

Use the forum search tool.

The mob that drops this item is Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Clon**** - 1100x3700.

He drops the Shades of Lucubration.

This is VERY highly camped mob and he has an 18hour spawn.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

For shades of lubrication, go here
    For shades of lucubration, on the other hand, go here

One is for knowledge, the other on is for....err.... making things slippery?

Common mistake. Even I did that some time ago

Dont mind these people. Yes, the search functin IS your friend, but people here in these forums tend NOT to be very nice, with the exception of a few here and there, its ov over all trollish crowd here. Get some thick skin or you wont last long.

Shades are dropped by 1 mob who only spawns once every 18 hours and 20 minutes. Take the Grid to Clon****,m go south to the co-ords 1100X3700

Now, I will tell you the same as I tell every other person camping these things. You prolly will NOT get them. In order to get him, you need to be ther person, or team, that does the mast dmg to the mob. The people you will encounter are lots of high lvl 150+ lvl people, who can al;most certainly out dmg you. ( I am assuming you are new )

If you are new... give up on the glass's until later. You wont get them.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

thanx Turin
    although i am a lvl 103 MP and a member of a good guild i have decided to give up on this idea basicly because we all have better things to be doing with our 18 hours right?
    I mean.. i`m all for the idea of RARE loot but it seems to me that the current system (delayed spawn times) seems only to add to what i have always felt of my time on rubi-ka...."the have`s get it all and the have-nots get nothing"
    i wish i could see the number of new subscribers to the game and see how long they stay subscribed when they realise that there is a few elite groups of people that are so far ahead, with their poineer backpacks (bad example i know ), v11.0 low light scopes and all the rare loot that there is no point trying to compete because not only is it a daunting task it is actually impossible!

"any game that does not welcome and give level playing field to the new, will be dead by the time the initial get bored " (extact used by explicit permission of veteran mmpor`ger Kirby "toadfish" D`art)

(Toadfish)

well...

I hate to rag on you man, but all i hear is "wah wah wah".

Sure the haves get everything. They're the ones who have put in long hours of playtime. If some1 who puts in 1 hour of work gets the same items and equipment as the person who puts in 5 hours then theres no reason to put in those 4 extra hours.

Its a reward system. Those who play longer and harder get more. There is no other way to do it. No nifty in-game systems can fix this problem. Because in the end, if some1 who puts in 1/100th the work I do has everything I have why should I even play?
    Saying that new characters will never get anywhere is just ludicrous. I played 2 months and had shades, pioneerS, 100+ million credits, 3 100+ chars and lots of fun.

On a side-note I do agree with you whole-heartedly that timed-spawns are horrible. But what alternatives are there?

Originally posted by Toadfish
    thanx Turin
    although i am a lvl 103 MP and a member of a good guild i have decided to give up on this idea basicly because we all have better things to be doing with our 18 hours right?
    I mean.. i`m all for the idea of RARE loot but it seems to me that the current system (delayed spawn times) seems only to add to what i have always felt of my time on rubi-ka...."the have`s get it all and the have-nots get nothing"
    i wish i could see the number of new subscribers to the game and see how long they stay subscribed when they realise that there is a few elite groups of people that are so far ahead, with their poineer backpacks (bad example i know ), v11.0 low light scopes and all the rare loot that there is no point trying to compete because not only is it a daunting task it is actually impossible!

"any game that does not welcome and give level playing field to the new, will be dead by the time the initial get bored " (extact used by explicit permission of veteran mmpor`ger Kirby "toadfish" D`art)

Well, you dont have to sit there for 18 hours. Here is the easiest way toget the spawn time.

Look to see what time the servers were restarted.

When the servers restat, all mobs are there. ( including the uniques )

so, basically, 18 hours from the server up time is the next spawn. Mark the time. If you cant make that spawn, you know 18 more hours from that time ( actuall, its anywhere form 18 hours to 18 hours 20 minutes, so allow a litle lee-way )

simple. The problem isnt being there for the spawn, its being the most dmg'ing team.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Where you can find shades of lube depends on where you keep your KY jelly + shades. Just put some KY on the shades and....VOILA shades of lube.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .