Thread: Help me get a monster mission

Help me get a monster mission

I have been trying without success to get a mission with full xp with monsters not mobs. I got one once by accident, and now I can't get it again.

Does anyone know what combination of sliders will get me full xp (no cash) and mosters in the mission?

It seems to be a lot more related to the geographical location you choose. Slider settings seems to have little or no impact. Places like SFH, TLR, Avalon (except the cyborg bases), PW, Mort all have a high frequency of monster mobs. But really, why would you want a monster mission? They are twice as hard as human mobs and give the same reward..

setting the slider to order will give you human mobs always. setting the slider to chaos will give you monsters usually.

my guess would be grid armor.

any kind of monster mob can possibly drop a disc i think.

at least i know of somebody who lucked and got a grid armor disc mark iv no less from a beetle.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Any mob can drop a GA disk if they are at the right level range.
    Some mobs used to drop instruction disks more often, like fixer mobs, some plants, shades, but I think they changed that.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

Ok, you figured out why I want monsters

I had that 1 mission full of beetles, only beetles, and at least 10 discs fell in there. I figured while xping I could find some GA too. I already have it, its for a friend.

I been taking solo missions in BS, cause they are small, easy to reach, and I get 1 mill xp reward.

And I don't think the moster are harder to kill, but rather they do more damage. And with GA, max evades, dual Hots, and the mosters barely above my level, they can't kill me. More than half of the mobs in the 184 missions seem to be green, which is too bad. Solo missions seem to give easier mobs than team missions of the same level.

I tried a lot of combinations before asking for help. I have tried max chaos and max myst, still no monsters. But the location idea above could be the key.

Since the missions take a long time to solo, I guess the ease of access to the misssion is not important (and fixer grid helps a lot), but I do want small ones so I can get more rewards. 20 mobs or less would be nice