Thread: Is this thing boss loot?

Is this thing boss loot?

I've been hired to find an item for someone, a V-four Breathing Space.

does anyone know where it drops? she says that its mission reward, but i've been clicksavering for a long time and i havent come across one.

thanks!
    www.fixergrid.com - Luciana's Fixer Guide

Ok, I give up. F1x3Rz R |337!!!!
    Luciana - Level 141 Fixer
    Lohr - Level 50 Enforcer

"<Dai-Galean> Lohr you will get used to SilkeX he is a perminant part of the irc like a bad piece of code hehehe" - From irc.funcom.com #anarchyonline

Have seen em as team boss loot (might have one in the bank somewhere).

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

Oooh... The old Breathing Space, haha. They should be in the game and not as boss loot, I have bumped into them now and then during my whole time in AO and I think they can even be store bought.

Disclaimer; They should not be special loot, if they are it must have changed recently and there is no need for it to be, it's not like it is the most uber item in the world... Still, I rarely come across them but check the shops if you only need a low level one.
    Dominata
    Member of THM

I looted one in an individual mission recently, but I can't recall precisely when (last couple of weeks, but might have been before the latest patch).

It's a pretty crappy weapon tho. Not really sure why you would want one?

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    It's a pretty crappy weapon tho. Not really sure why you would want one?
    it has stat boosts.. +20 int on that one.. maybe a lower QL would have simmilar?

You can buy them from any weapon store/dealer. I bought a ql 5 one the other day just for fun

Spizmack - Fighting the mission monotony through submission

Yup, +20 to intelligence and easier to get then Prof Jones vest which also gives +20. Shades of Kupocation gives +30.

looks like it could be nice to dual with a ELLTS (would prolly even be 1/1 at full def with ELLTS if u have some init)

The problem being that to be able to enjoy that +20 boost you will need to invest a serious amount of IP. It's fine for those who already have IP in those skills, but I doubt there are many characters who really could benefit from +20 Int that already has points in melee energy and sneak attack.
    But yes, it is a nice boost and there are a ton of stuff that adds valuable points to skills and abilities but are simply to unpractical to use due to IP cost. And I would say that this item is one of them...
    Dominata
    Member of THM

dont figurenes use melee energy?

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

MTI SL70 Garganthua +25 INT 886/443 Rifle/AS
    O.E.T. Co. Maharanee +25 INT/PSY 940/471 Pistol/Fling
    O.E.T. Co. Jess +20 INT/PSY 471/237 Pistol/Fling
    V-five Breathing Space +30 INT 729/365 MelNrg/Sneak

looks like it could be nice to dual with a ELLTS

Pathetic base damage means that the crit on this pice of garbage would be only about 1.5k.
    Compare that to popular weapons like Ithaca (2.9k), X3(3.1k), Sol Fire (2.1k), Raid (3k), Nova (2.7k), Beam (3.2k), Alloy (2.3k).

No matter how you look at it, it's a piece of trash not fit to be wielded by anyone.

Arrow

From description --> "Recent statistics show that this little gadget is carried by 74 percent of the planet population"

Not sure when that statistic was done, but last time i checked 3/4 didnt run around with one hehe.,

Think you can buy them in tradershops aswell
    Powerbull Ganjidoc Marweloz Nukebull

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."
    Brendan Francis.

Luciana, I found a QL 178 one in a mission off a boss mob. I still have it if you're interested. If not, it was a QL 185ish mission that it dropped in.
    Rhiannon "Krystanova" Pourier
    Xenobiologist and Explorer, 179 Adventurer
    Explorer 100%, Achiever 53%, Socializer 47%, Killer 0%

Visit Faunlore: Rubi-Kan Wildlife, the Anarchy Online bestiary!

Originally posted by Miir
    MTI SL70 Garganthua +25 INT 886/443 Rifle/AS
    O.E.T. Co. Maharanee +25 INT/PSY 940/471 Pistol/Fling
    O.E.T. Co. Jess +20 INT/PSY 471/237 Pistol/Fling
    V-five Breathing Space +30 INT 729/365 MelNrg/Sneak

looks like it could be nice to dual with a ELLTS

Pathetic base damage means that the crit on this pice of garbage would be only about 1.5k.
    Compare that to popular weapons like Ithaca (2.9k), X3(3.1k), Sol Fire (2.1k), Raid (3k), Nova (2.7k), Beam (3.2k), Alloy (2.3k).

No matter how you look at it, it's a piece of trash not fit to be wielded by anyone.
    Holy smokes hun! For such a cutie, you sure do have some anger in you!

*bites miirs sexy foot*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat