Missions - Solo & Team

Have MOBs in solo misions and team missions behave differently. Team mission MOBs should be more likely to aggro than those in solo missions. Team mission MOBs should summon tougher pets than those summoned in solo misions. Duplicating a solo mission key should change it to a team mission in terms of MOB behaviour. This allows solo missions to be balanced seperately from team ones.

Personally, I feel solo missions should be just that and that key duplicators should be removed from the game. Doing an 'update nearby team-members' on a team mission should give every team-member a key if they do not have one regardless of whether they have the mission icon or not. But simply 'upgrading' a solo mission if its key is duplicated is a good enough compromise.

I'd also like to see a new type of 'mission' terminal. These would be found in biger towns and cities and would create a 'mission' that was to a special unpopulated mission zone with a single large open room for a few hours. This would otherwise work just like a team mission. This way a guild could get a private meeting area for a small fee. The terminal itself would simply be 'used' and a yes/no dialog would come up confirming whether the operator wanted to go ahead or not.

I'd probably also remove the bottom slider from the mission terminal window and the xp reward for mission completion, just fix this at full money and have no bonus xp.

Huntng

Make outdoor MOBs able to drop bravery tokens from time to time.

Make some interesting items of loot only drop from outdoor MOBs.

Add a few more areas like NW Mines for higher levels, where most of the MOBs are non-aggro and non-social, but mix in a few aggro MOBs and some that are also social. Higher levels should be better able to manage crowd control after all...

MOBs with Pets

Reduce the damage output of MP MOBs now they have pets.

In solo missions, no pet using MOB should cast a higher level pet than the MOB itself. In team misions, the pet can be higher.

No pet using MOB should be able to recast a pet, ie one pet per MOB.

Pets should *not* be charmable.

Pets should vanish once their master is killed.

Pets should give some xp, maybe about 20% of the MOB itself.

Pets

Find another pet to base pet pathing on, Znore's cat just doesnt cut it...