Thread: Tabbing Issues

Tabbing Issues

OK....I know there is a conflict between OMNI and Clanners. At one time there was amnesty. Now that amnesty if over.. Make it so that the two opposing factions can no longer team together.

That aside....Here we go

If I am teamed with a nuetral or clanner, it would be nice if I didn't have to tab trhough them to get teh mob. Here is what I suggest.

Once an OMNI team gets a clanner, everyone recieves the Team is Neutral message. I propose that each player's tabbing properties are based upon the team's alignment, not your own.

Yes it is quite stupid that the key intended to target a hostile target will target a teammate which is obviously NOT hostile. I myself never recruit a neut or clan to my teams for that sole purpose. At lower levels I've died and teammates have died and lost much xp because I couldn't tab to the adds to mez. At higher levels it's more of an annoyance in a game that has far far to many annoyances as is.

I doubt the will do anything about it though because players have asked for it to be corrected. They would rather do things the general playerbase never asked for like add pets to mobs. Well again maybe when the new games arrive they may consider correcting some basic design flaws but I'm afraid by then it'll be to late.

Adding someone who is not with the same side of the conflict of you is a bad idea aside from the tabbing issue. Lets say you're all clanners and you join an omni into the team. Half way through the mission the omni decides to ditch. This changes the team from Neutral to Clan. Now your mission will likely still have a lot of clan NPCs left to kill inside. What this means is that because your team is Clan and the MOB is Clan you will NOT get XP for killing it.

Avoid teaming with other sides...it just causes problems.
    Feetus