Thread: Seeking a Complete Guide to Static Dungeons

A Gathering List of Static Dungeons

Seeking contributions as I work toward a complete list of all static dungeons of all QLs in every playing field. Not just the big 5, but all the minor statics that lurk in every corner of the globe. Unfortunately, most of these dungeons are gray by the time we stumble on them (like the cave at NW mines, for example) and younger chars would benefit from access to such a list earlier on. Thanks for your thoughts.
    Last edited by Myrabai; Oct 23rd, 2002 at 19:13:01.

^bump^
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!

there's 1 at 1k x 1k of 2ho, where a trailer of i think clan npcs are. the tiny bunker next to the trailer has a door which leads to a static mission area.

there's also one just outside newland city, in a tall rock near the north exit of NLC.
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

Couple of minor statics

Here are a couple I've stumbled across...don't have the coords here at the moment, but do have general areas.

Below lvl 20 (I think) statics:

- At least one in Ent Sewers...enter by trying to run into a drainpipe. Dangerous to get in there though, you have to run through toxic waste.

- Just east of the ferry at Harry's. If you take the ferry from Trade, it's straight east basically (use bridge to the north of ferry).

Lvl 60-70ish:

- One almost straight south of 20K. You run pretty near it on your way to/from the Bothackers.

- A cluster of them at what looks like an old mine along the north edge of Clon**** (east of central if IIRC).
    Nochnaja

Keep safe, and may the clans fear you.

Thanks for your replies. Let's keep adding to this as we find them and I'll start going by all these places for coords and more info on QL, loot, etc. When we have a bunch, I'll compile a proper list to put at the head of this thread.

Not sure if it's widely known or not but there is a static dungeon on a 15 min. respawn timer in Sentinels up in Mort. Did it with 3 others at lvl 100ish and mobs were orange - red. Not sure is there are any uniques there or not.
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!

Great! Keep em coming! If possible, please note mob and loot types, coordinates, approximate size and dungeon type (Grey Cave, Brown Cave, etc) and any other special features for each static dungeon you encounter. This will really help as I put the list together. If you don't know any of those details, or just one of them, go ahead and post anyway! Every little bit helps.

Cheers!