Thread: A New Weapon

A New Weapon

Nunchucks (im pretty sure it isnt spelt like that, but thats how its said anyway)

QL 200
    Right hand
    dmg - 50 - 150 (10)
    attack 0.1
    recharge 0.1

Requires
    Martial arts 800
    1hblunt 750
    Stamina 450
    Fast attack 600

This is possibly the fastest weapon on rubi-ka, it allows the player to constantly attack yet still do a decent amount of damage. Due to the nature of this weapon it can be very painfull for the user, althout probabaly not as painfull for the reciever.

its basically 2 sticks with a chain connnecting em, its a really fast weapon that does low damage but has a fiarly high minimum damage. Im not sure if the damage i used is very fair as far as balancing is concerned but you get the general idea of the weapon. At ql 200 the weapons hits you for 5 points of damage every hit you make obviously at lower ql's its less. Im not entirely sure if it would be legal to use this weapon seeing as they are banned from an awful lot of films but a new name like "spinning sticks of death with chain in middle" would do fine. This would mainly be for martial artists, i know their overpowered loads already dunt i dont really care. If i got beaten by someone swinging these around i would be happy enough (im a soldier).
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2

Well, since the maximum speed any weapon can operate at is 1/1, I don't think you'd find too many volunteers.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Not really because although the maximum speed is 1/1 if you have a weapon over that a lot of weapons are already faster than that (OT sword,lots of pistols)
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2

There is a built in game limitation that makes sure that your character will NEVER fire/swing faster than 2 seconds between each shot. Weapons that have faster listed atk/recharge times were designed to allow the user to turn down thier agg/def bar and still swing at the speed limit.

Have you noticed that no one ever uses those weapons?

There's a reason.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.