Thread: Spawn Time on TK's Minions?

Spawn Time on TK's Minions?

This is not a rant ..... just an honest question

Is it me, or has the spawn time on TK's friends increased?

I thought I had dealt with the hard part when I got some friends to help me kill TK for part 3. "Ah, the rest is gravy,'' I thought.

Then I went to *all* of the other spawns (for the 7 other robots; TK's lackey spawns almost constantly) and none of them were there. I spent 30 minutes at each of them and none of them showed up. It was when I started running into the same people looking at each of the spawns and no one had seen any of them that I began to wonder: "What's the deal with the TK minions spawns?''

I hope that this is a FAQ and that someone knows off the top of their head, because at this rate it would almost be faster to make the creds for a second egg (and at least I would make some xp).

Thanks in advance!

amis
    Skebet Omni lvl 181 MP

10 or 15 minutes. Remember that they walk away once they spawn, and it is also possible that someone started to fight one and pulled them to a border while running away.

Anyway, if you wait for a very long time, and have looked around and can't find them, try to /petition question Is <lackey> spawn broken? Most likely you will get help pretty fast, and really get help (at least I did...).

I started doing the 2nd and 3rd part of Alvins yesterday and have had no problems finding any of the minions. I tag them and kill them, due to me forgetting to use the radio thingy on a couple I've had to go back and they had always respawned.
    Problem is that people just assume that they will hang around the spawn point when they can in fact roam around the entire zone.

Thanks to the 15 minute spawn I was able to tag and kill all minions but two last night and they will go down tonight...
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Hmmm. okie thx folks. Guess I should just try harder :-)

amis
    Skebet Omni lvl 181 MP

Yay, they usually aren't at the exact coords they spawn. They wander off and/or get pulled somewhere else.

If they aren't at their spawn point, fly around a bit and start tabbing like mad. You usually find them in a corner someplace doing that. Really annoying though.