Thread: How does one get on a Tara Raid?

How does one get on a Tara Raid?

Ok, so I keep reading about these raids, the Box room, chat bots etc.

But for the life of me I have no idea who to contact or how to get in on a raid or if it's at all possible to get in on one with out knowing the right people.

Could anyone clue me in on this?

I'm clan, Rk-1

Currently have a 115 Trader and 134 MP over 100, and know some over 100 Docs/Engineers/MPs/NTs/MAs that would probably like to come as well.

So if anyone could just let me know who to contact if possible that'd be great.

Thanks,

MrDall
    MrBoh - Level 162 Trader

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

-- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed. - Douglas Adams

Ya gotta dance with your pants down singing Im a Little Tea pot while Gargling Saltwater & juggling Many sharp objects & Balancing a hammer on your nose.
    Viro
    [200]-[Neutral]-[Adventurer]-{RK1}
    Game first !!! 200 Neutral!!!6-16-02

Originally posted by Viro
    Ya gotta dance with your pants down singing Im a Little Tea pot while Gargling Saltwater & juggling Many sharp objects & Balancing a hammer on your nose.
    That's just if you're Neutral, I've heard.

You could always try the old-fashioned way. Go out there and mingle, ask around, etc.

Since you're clan, I don't think it would be a problem.

for clan, send a tell ingame to "Javaschick" or "Asmoran" to get added to the tarabot list i tink
    General of Apocaylpse

--The Council of Atroxes--
    Power to the Atrox!

Thanks for the replies.

Man, Nuetrals got it rought.

As for mix and mingle. Given the number of horror stroies and that people tend to err on the side of protecting it the way it is, I didn't want to do something that would end up getting me blacklisted so to speak.

I didn't want to be wandering around checking the place out, have spawn happen then then I'm made out to be a ninja looter since nobody knew me.

I'd rather if possible start off on the right foot then try to have to clear up questions later.

Thanks again, I'll drop them both a line.

MrDall
    MrBoh - Level 162 Trader

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

heard tarabot was turned off due to too many complaints. We wouldn't want everyone to get a shot at those uber items now would we?
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Well I went and looked around Camelot last night, nothing go on and nobody was there, but it was at least something I needed to do.

Place isn't that big. I'm not the best at finding my way around, but even I didn't have to much trouble calming my way past things to see all the rooms.

Given the level of angst this event causes though I wonder if I'll ever go though.

Gotta remember to add the names to the buddies list today so I can see what the current status is.

MrDall
    MrBoh - Level 162 Trader

Originally posted by Intrepid
    heard tarabot was turned off due to too many complaints. We wouldn't want everyone to get a shot at those uber items now would we?
    Not really an issue of complaints. More because people wouldn't leave me alone and it was making it so I couldn't play my main character. I wrote tarabot to be a useful tool, not to ruin my game time.

It will probably be back soon, though with some conditions so people understand that I want to play the game, not be the human resources department of camelot.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)