Thread: Engineer shouldn't lose their bots when they log!

Engineer shouldn't lose their bots when they log!

Im not very good at writing formatted paragraphs that make sense, so I'll just use bullet points

- Over level 100 engineers HAVE to have masteries/infuses/mochams/wrangle to cast a bot that would be of any use in a mission.

- ALL other classes do not HAVE to have buffs from other classes to be able to play their character.

- I waste a lot of time asking for mochams. On the rare occasions I am asked to join a team, I have to say that I can't because I NEED to get mochams for a decent bot.

- Why not just use a self-cast bot? The attack rating is so low on them they would miss 90% of the time in the missions the the vast majority of players over level 100 do (QL190ish).

Solution: Make engineer's bots stay while the character is logged! MPs would still be of a use as they can buff GA fixers, Engineers to create the bot the first time or after it dies, crats for their bots and other classes who want to cast nanos sooner.
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

Agreed,

Either that or make all characters weapons return to their inventory on logging so they can share our pain
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Re: Engineer shouldn't lose their bots when they log!

Originally posted by Ideo

- ALL other classes do not HAVE to have buffs from other classes to be able to play their character.
    I think many professions would disagree with you.
    All pet classes have this problem, GA fixers tend to have this problem too. Lots of classes can't cast their top nanos without buffs.

Not to say that your point isn't valid - Crat pets should be included too. MPs can buff themselves.
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

Re: Re: Engineer shouldn't lose their bots when they log!

Originally posted by Specialone

I think many professions would disagree with you.
    All pet classes have this problem, GA fixers tend to have this problem too. Lots of classes can't cast their top nanos without buffs.

Not to say that your point isn't valid - Crat pets should be included too. MPs can buff themselves.

Fixers do not HAVE to have GA to play.

Crats can calm - so still have some use - and can also equip the same QL weapons as engineers (we both have sucky weapon skills).

The engineer's bot is supposed to be their main weapon, without it they have no other fancy nanos they can use to help the team. They become a useless class that no-one wants in their teams. While crats are still wanted for calming even if their bot is crap.
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade