Thread: One bank per account

Wink One bank per account

Not sure if this is possible due to coding issues, but why not just have one bank per account and a way to put money in the bank. This would allow trading between chars a snap. I could see that you would not want this because of twinking new chars, but if you spent the time to make the money or find the items on one char you should be able to spread the love a bit. This would especially help if you have a trade 'mule' making items for your main. I mean I hate haveing to ask people to help me with a transfer because it takes a little time to log back in. But anyway thats just my 1/2 cent on the matter and my wishing for every MMORPG to have this feature.

Thanks

Having had characters that served as guild 'stuff' banks, I would hate this. I would quickly run out of room. It's tough enough keeping a bazillion bags of junk organized, limiting so that I would only have space above and beyond my own 8 characters would uhm, not be good.

And, yes, I do have all 8 slots filled.

The code for the banks is already there and working. I say don't fix whats not broken. However I do like the concept. How about each account gets a safety deposit box that you can put credits and items in.
    "This town needs an enema!" The Joker, Jack Nicholson.

" I think I'll perplex him with my slowball" Bugs Bunny