Thread: I believe they are listening.

I believe they are listening.

1. There are items in this patch which have to be there for the booster pack. Otherwise you won't see my yalm's fancy paint job.

2. I believe the customer creation will aid people in getting used to the games. AO is a complex game, and for those people who don't thrive on complexity, the first few days are very frustrating. If they can get the first few days real easy and fun to play, then more people will actually register their trial. With registration comes money. This character creation was probably something in the original plans, and they just were able to get to it now.

Personally I would rather people who are non addicts pay a bit for their play than cancell before paying.

3. Pet pathing - it is a very big issue, that might just be getting better, now that Mobs can finally cast their pets. Now there will be line ups to get stuck on chairs. This is one change as I have been wanting more than fixing my pet pathing issues. (My main is MP)

I feel that if they can get more people to register they are doing us a greater service than fixing our constant frustrations. With that said, FC, a bird in hand is better than two in the bush. I am not sure where you would slot trial users, but... ...FIX PET PATHING ASAP!!! OR AT LEAST IMPLIMENT /PET WARP!!!

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

This post was in responce to "why are they not listening"

Ani needs to learn which buttons she should be pressing.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened