Thread: Trader Tradeskill Love!?!

Mega^|3io

Trader Tradeskill Love!?!

Funcom, is it not enough that they have +125 buffs?

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=164415

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=164936

Oh.. wait.. engies get +4 sleeves to some tradeskills and +2 ME pants.. great.
    ~Chris

Apparently, engies get multiple GA4s...

Well, engie mobs got some love...
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I can't wait to log in and see what the pet pathing for mobs is like

edit: ouch, I just had a look at that Trader item, "Deformed Mantidae Mandibles". +800 to max nano and +400 max hp? Only down-side is it goes in the neck slot, which conflicts with token boards. No level req, only a moderate complit req, damn that's a nice item. Let's have a look at some others.
    Last edited by Shatai; Oct 16th, 2002 at 05:10:25.

you can have the stupid trade skill buffs. they are no good anyway. the best things in the game are found not made.

and even if the best things where made. the dont degrade so why would you need anyone to keep making it for you after the first time. thats one reason the economy is so screwed up.

if i were an engi, i would be crying for something to help the team out with. or something to help fight.

trade skills suxz in this game. if you are going to focus on something focus on something that matters, which is combat and buff skills for a team.

- my 2 cents from a lvl178 trader.
    Omni Trader on RK2

Someone mentioned this was nice armor for all the 5 150+ nanomage traders in this game....
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin

Well, engie mobs got some love...
    Woohoo engie love finally.....

No only if this wasn't a nerf to all those soloing engies who are one of the few classes who have not "**** hit the fan" solvers and crowd control nanos. who can't withstand more then 2-3 hits before they die and now with the pets are not going to be able to avoid aggro for the life of them.

This patch was a engie nerf.

Originally posted by Soyuz

The real weakness of this profession is that we depend entirely on things going according to plan. This is flogging a dead Gofle, I know, but we're the only profession without some form of It's All Gone Horribly Wrong nano.
    • Adventurer - heals
    • Agent - roots
    • Bureaucrat - crowd control of all types
    • Doctor - heals
    • Enforcer - Mongo!
    • Fixer - roots, short-duration HoTs
    • Martial Artist - heals, controlled destruction line
    • Meta Physicist - debuffs, healpet, mezpet
    • Nano Technician - roots, blinds, mezzes
    • Soldier - TMS
    • Trader - roots, drains

What all of these do is buy you some time. We're unique in that we have absolutely nothing analogous. I think that we should have.

Cheers,

~R~
    theres why

Originally posted by Cudus
    Someone mentioned this was nice armor for all the 5 150+ nanomage traders in this game....
    i should be the 6th tomorrow or a bit later this week :P

Although loosing 94% of a level today because a RM criminal hit me twice did kinda set back the leveling

debuffs and mez pet buy me time? :P At least if you're going to supply a list, make it usefull. :P

I am going to be very pissed if mob's pets path better then mine. And I'm betting my left toenail that they do. :P

I did not right the list merely copied. but i believe the author has made his point. Yes its not entirely accurate but it shows the problem with engies.

You didn't state your prof but i assume your a MP. You didn't even disagree with the healpet part and while the mezpet is fubaro it still works on occasion and debuffs well they are only PvP anre't they?

Not certain they path right or not, but once the mob stops to start whacking you, they summon a pet, and thats almost point blank, pet makes a beeline for your ears, and the gray matter between them.
    It ain't over till the fat lady falls on you.

Originally posted by Odian102
    trade skills suxz in this game. if you are going to focus on something focus on something that matters, which is combat and buff skills for a team.

- my 2 cents from a lvl178 trader.

Hehehe. A Trader says this? I thought Traders were 'the most trade-skill oriented profession'... My guess is that those trade skill buffs are only usable for equipping ELLTSes.

I'm not even going to get into the argument about a certain support profession being more powerful than combat professions.

~Hoopspro

The Trader is the ultimate businessman, getting more for less in every single transaction. Like others, they create and trade material goods. but in combat situations, they use unique nanotechnology which enables them to drain opponents of skills, energy and health, transferring those benefiths to themselves or their allies. This frequently causes the most formidable opponents to wither to a cracked shell of their former self...
    From the 14.6 creation.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

*whistles innocently*

--
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Arrow

LOL hope you all didn't delete yours.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Actually, since FC figures everyone did, there are three nice little books that explains how to recreate it and then upgrade it.

Book 1 - Recreation and first upgrade.

Book 2 - Upgrades 2, 3, and 4

Book 3 - Upgrades 5 and the Final one.

that s cute :)

interesting to see how difficult it is to make.

a babystep but a step in the right direction since i do not know about many pistols giving both mat crea and time space but for the horrible khan.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.