Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Great Screenshot Plug!

Up to the top with you!

Bumpovitch!

Out! Out! Damn spot!

Bumpenstein!

Originally posted by Ulujain

What exactly is that thing then? Another odd article of decoration?
    I never got close enough to it as there were a bunch of reds hanging near it.

Bumpski!
    I belief those are terraformers.

Not the whole of Rubika is inhabitable for us. These are the machines that changes the planet to suit us.

U can find more of them in some remote spots. example would be Broken Shores (northern part)

Terraformers can also be found in Mort, and the northern parts of Avalon. Not too far from the cyborg base in Avalon, those.. I dread what would happen if the 'borgs would begin tampering with the terraformers. Could cause an immense amount of damage over time.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Thanks for the info Ashuras.

Bump-holio!

i think ulujain wants a sticky thread

Damn straight!

I'll add more this weekend. Working 12 hour days means I only play AO 2-3 nights a week.

Oh yeah...

Bumpersville

I would've posted some more, but a small matter of a game called Icewind Dale 2 has been occupying my time as of late.

Pfft.

Bumporsky!

I lied. This is the last bump for posterity. And it will be as my account is cancelled from the 18th October.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12