Thread: Wtf

Angry Wtf

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to warn you all about the greed of one player I came across today, he is Maxfix.

I spent around two hours today camping TIM for a guildy. We got the loot and the scope and left. I however logged off in the dungeon as I wanted a scope for my doc alt.

Throughout the day I logged back in to check the spawn and even helped two clanners once to win the loot against some Omni's. The scope didnt drop and I decided to camp there before server restart.

After the server's came up I was the first person onand killed TIM. I got the loot and the scope dropped but by this time Maxfix had shown up. He asked if he could have the scope and I said no, I needed it but had to log my doc in to grab it. I asked him kindly to not loot TIM and relogged. As I logged my doc in TIM vanished and Maxfix gridded out.

What really pisses me off is that although I wanted the scope, I didnt want to pull my guild out and have them stand around all day for me to get the scope. I could get it on my own and I did, until this greedy little bastard stole it.

Yes, you can blame me for leaving the loot, but at least I wasn't an ******* and didnt delete it. I left it there and expected him not to loot. I knew I was taking a risk and thats fine.

So next time you see Maxfix, just know what type of a person you might end up teaming with. Someone who thinks about himself above all else.

And I hope the leader of Eternal Fury reads this and kicks that theaf out.

I'm not suprised, some always only think about themselves.

And I hope the leader of Eternal Fury reads this and kicks that theaf out.
    Dont get your hope up high, Mery or Ryo might read it, but doubt they would kick a member for it.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.