Well I as a fixer is a shady assassin/infiltrator etc... and I have in RP "made" up this little thing I call the UR-98

"The Uranium Round - 98 was created by the Opifex agents for Insta-Kill of a target but later banned by he ICC for its great power but can stil be found in shady shops all over the galaxy at cosmic prizes, The UR-98 Travels into the grid and exits at the target of the firearm
imploding crusing all of the target's vital organs killing it instantley but due to its immence recoil it will allso kill the person fiering the bullet"

This is what the UR-98 "is" and It got me and a guildmate thinking...
we thought that maby we could have special bullets, and maby find empty shell casings in missions... or at RP events where someone was assassinated and then "re-make" the bullet using Tradeskils, f.eks. finding a empty UR-98 cap could be remade into a less effective bullet that would stil do great damage but would stil kill the user, and pherhaps finding empty shotgunshells and combining them with chemicaly infused buckshot making chemichal shells (Click to use, like the arrows)
the special ammo that do the most dmg would ofcourse have the most drawbacks.. like death... so the target would have to be worth to die for (help someone kill f.eks. Tarasque (but this is a REALLY HARD item to get so it wouldent be that overused))
and when I say hard to get I mean harder then GA and N.sphere, maby something the Generals right hand could carry...
or sometihng of the likes, but I stil think the finding of empty bullet casings that you could make into special bullets is a good idea, oh and pherhaps this might being out a new line of Weaponry to fire the ammo...
The launchergrenades are badley not much used as of now, so I would allso like to bump the making of grenade launchers, Artilery pherhaps, for Outdoor PvP events (The notum wars)

Neff.