Thread: Whats the new spawn time on jack the legchopper?

Whats the new spawn time on jack the legchopper?

Whats the new spawn time on jack the legchopper? it says in the patch notes his spawn time was shortened from 18h
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

bump
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

I dont know but am interested also heh
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

I heard that the original Legchopper still has that 18-hour spawntime. However, clones of him also wander Varmint Woods, and they can drop the quest items also. It's a matter of find those clones, I guess.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Never seen the original Jack, but his clones spawn one at a time at various locations. I'm pretty sure all the locations where posted somewhere on the boards, but can't remember where the tread is

Jack has a bunch of spawns.
    Soul/Body Swappers act as placeholders for Jack
    Whoever kills the most soul/body swappers in 30 minutes gets Jack (I think)

This is just from what I observed after a few hours of camping him. It could very probably be wrong.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%