Thread: Question about credits

Question about credits

How do all of the rich in this game make your credits? Cloudeeeh, for example. He is on a new character/account and today I saw him wearing a heavliy padded overcoat and (I think) Dragon body armor. How the hell does he afford this when he is just starting out again? And Gencop. He has a whole damn suit of dragon armor AND a heavily padded overcoat. I went to about two months of raids and didn't see him once. Even if he went when I wasn't there, the chances of him winning all of that are slim to none. So, I'm just wondering. How do you all afford your GA MK: IVs and NS MK: IIs and Dragon Chests and all? I really don't want to hear: "Well your an Agent, go sneak some missions." No. Sneaking missions will not let me afford these things I want. The most expensive thing you can sneak/blitz is QL 200 NCU, selling for about 800K-1.2mil per NCU. That would take about 500 missions if I wanted a Dragon chest, assuming it sold for 500 mil. 500 mil! Please, tell me, how it is that you all make your credits. Is it just the lucky ones? I don't know .... By the way, guess who gives a **** less if you flame the hell out of me. Me!
    Last edited by Kaliopious (old); Oct 12th, 2002 at 07:36:26.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

they probably got word that LLTS and ELLTS were going to become impossible to get, before the patch and bought alot of them? Or maybe they got lucky and found a GA IV or NS II? Or maybe they camp the BB 24/7 shouting: "doing this and that for tips!!!" lol j/k on the last 1
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

Oh, I didn't know LLTS were buyable (Is that a word? Sure it is!) I thought they only droped like a soul frag might, but yeah, I guess that would make them lots of money. Or the battlesuit farming, I was around for that but never did it. Thanks.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Emergency Patch this morning

Guild Banks disabled

you can make your own assumptions

cloudeh was wearing heavy close galean armor, a padded look alike, cept for the big thing on the back, and gencop needs his dragon armor to pick up chicks, how he got it? beyond me
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Originally posted by Thoughtless
    Emergency Patch this morning

Guild Banks disabled

you can make your own assumptions
    haha

I sense another round of bannings

OMG AWPA AWPW AWP OGC WALLH4X EXPLOITAR!111 BAN BAN BAN!11

...sorry. couldn't resist. and stuff.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

well....

2 words, second word off ;P

anyway - n00bs that aint no padded coat that is Heavy Galean.:

http://www.quietbit.com/ul/galean.jpg < Follow ze link

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=155091 Here and..

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=155089 here!

/me sees large brown object flying thru air at great speed, /me approaches wise MMORPG Wise man - Hirosho Mawasmegeri and asks what is this of great browness i see approaching from far away.

Ahh master Suun, this is a very grave day this is thy Funcom Stick of nerfing, embezzel your accounts and defend your class as you could be the next runt of the corwd. Be gone and return when you have found me biscuits.

Wow that Heavy Galean is AWESOME! Where do you get it?
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/