Thread: Spread out TARA loot and add more cool items

Spread out TARA loot and add more cool items

Tara is gettin overcamped and really laggy, a good solution to this would be to spread his loot out over the continent (some areas omni, some areas clan) and keep some left on tara. Also, some new items that bould be added to some new unique mobs could be: higher% shrinking/growing bracers (i would kill for these) and other things like that.... just content stuff but it adds a lot to the game when they come out with items that are fun.
    Proud Member of Eternal Fury

hmmmm. It would be nice, cause it would give more ppls the chance to get some of the special loot but the other side is. Tara is one of the only thing in this game which makes really fun as a high lvl player. I like to go to Tara and I like the fights between clanners and omnis all the time. Tara is something special and very good.

Tara is more then only loot. Its a big amount of fun which this game gives us and I think it is good as it is now - changing it would kill us the last fun this game gives us!

One small thing which should be changed at Tara is the dungeon. We lag to much in it and when Tara shows up or someone trains 20 minions to a group of ppl then we lag like hell. I had often 50k+ pings in this room! It would be perfect when they redesign the room or move the zone on an extra fast server! A lag free Tara fight would be the nicest thing this game could give us.

What I really like to see if they can solve the lag problem would be 80-90 ppls (clanners/omnis) fighting each other and a gm which protects us for some evil ppls who train mobs. Maybe they can increase the dungeon to a bigger size and give us some "baby-tarasque" which rarely drops some dragon parts too - equal to the mantis queen and her breeders. This would give ppls a higher chance to get to the loot but it will not kill the "Tarasque-Event". Spreeding out loot would kill it in my opinion.
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

hmm interesting idea.

always wanted a gaily painted hood but I don't think I'd go clan to get one =]