Thread: Where is greater tir county

Exclamation Where is greater tir county

I am in Newcity and have a mission to get to grearter tir county/ I see the white large marker very far away in the main map. Using tell hepl bot and asking amny people I can not locate hwo to actually get there?

IN Tir city I was sent out couple of gates but I anm still far away form it and myMP got killed on the long road journey. Ther must be a a simpler way?

Also where can I sacve my Neutral M in Tir so I don't end up so far away if he is killed?

Thanks!

Re: Thank you

Originally posted by Mussar
    Thank you!!
    No Problem mate

Hey, I didn't post anything in this thread either. Can I still say, "You're welcome?"

You're welcome. :-)

Exclamation But HOw do you get there?

The map and the skin are very nice thank you!

But I still do not know how to get there from where I am in Tira city? By leaving the city into the forests and road my MP doesn't stand a chance there msut bea way to get there?

Thanks

Greater Tir County is basically North of Tir County (Thats the zone you are in when ya exit Tir gates)

About getting to the mission location:

As ya travel keep tabbing things. If something nasty comes up on ya HUD, stop. Look around. Spot it. Then avoid it. Give it a wide berth if you arent sure if its passive or aggro.

It may be a long journey but it can be done. Just concentrate and be careful

Alternatively get a mission for somewhere closer to home
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Exclamation Yet anoter problem- sorry

Thank you I hear waht you are saying.

I am a neutral so there is no way to save in Tir so if my MP is killed we end up allthe way back in Newcity a long way.
    I manged to half way there and then was overwhelmed by a sniper and a rolling thing together. But maybe this is what has to be done even though my MP i only level 7?

Now I got another mission at wartorn valley. There aer no maops no short cuts the dame problem. ON my new map OI se where it is but agian donot knwo hwo to get there. I have to go to athens and boughta map but I am no where close enough to use it any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong or is theis the normal game play?

Where is Waldo?
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Its all about experience. Travel and you will learn your way around a lot quicker. Only levelling will get you Map Navi tho its true.

But just keep at it. Only way to learn is to do things.

Wartorn Valley is just outside Athen East gate too, relatively safe for a level 7.
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Exclamation Another point

Thank you'
    My problem was when got there I had no ideas where to go for my mission.I tried all the doors and walked all around and could not find the person I neded to find or any doors that let me enter.

Been there, done that. I spent a good half-hour searching Last Ditch with my first character once, looking for the door to the mission...

There's a simple fix though. Open your mission window and right-click-and-hold on the mission. You get a popup icon menu. One of the options (looks like a small x on a grid) allows you to upload the mission co-ordinates to your map. Even if you haven't got a map you still get a waypoint indicator on your compass, which should allow you to find the place you're looking for without too much difficulty.

Cheers,

~R~

Exclamation Still a problem though

Thank you!

OI do not have a map for these places ye and I did right click the amp and got a way pont on the big map but it is very general and I can notfind the right place already in a few missions. I was sent to west athens in some desert it took a good 20 minutes to get there and all I found when I reached the way point was a mountion and no sign of where to go and then my MP was killed by the wild life and I was sent all the way back to NEw city a good 15 minute trip at least!

ANy ideas? I can ot be the only one in this situation?

Hmm, well even without the map, the yellow marker on the compass will get you there. Just run in the indicated direction. Most mission sites are fairly obvious, but not all. If the marker suddenly vanishes, stop and turn round, chances are you ran past the mission entrance. Move about that area and get a fix on where it is.

Also, if the mission description gives coordinates, you can use F9 to find where you currently are. first coordinate is east/west and second is north/south (IIRC).

Finally, once uploaded, you get a mission marker on your main map (p key) which will get you into the general area.

Make sure the mission key is in your inventory and not in a backpack (unlikely in this case I know, but worth bearing in mind).

Some mission doors don't look like doors, some are caves, some tree trunks, some pipes... Once you get the map and get the visual marker on it it becomes easier, but some are still tricky to pin down, and sometimes zoning into them is slow which might lead you to believe you've not found the right place.

Persevere and you'll get there.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

get clicksaver if you don't already have it so you can pull missions that dont require a distant travel faster.

Arrow

Oh, and another useful one, you can do the same right-click to upload coords on a mission icon in the mission terminal window *before* you accept it - very handy to see exactly where a mission is.

I use this in conjunction with clicksaver to get missions in places I'm prepared to travel to.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

Originally posted by Darkbane
    Oh, and another useful one, you can do the same right-click to upload coords on a mission icon in the mission terminal window *before* you accept it - very handy to see exactly where a mission is.

I use this in conjunction with clicksaver to get missions in places I'm prepared to travel to.
    Well, I'll be damned...
    I have played this game for about 700 hours without knowing that
    Never too old to learn.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Cool

I know the feeling... always something new to learn in this game.

I recomend that once you accept a mission, you re-upload it from the missions window incase the game is still looking at some other mission location. Best be safe...