Thread: Only for profesionals( a new omni guild is birth)

Lightbulb Only for profesionals( a new omni guild is birth)

Hi everyone i (sayajin3) i begin this new clan "ThE Legendary Sayajins".THe specific name is inspired from DBZ manga.Is not much to say at this point, we need to get somme more gamers.Anyway in this org. gamers can enter at begin lvl 80 min. and in somme time maybe will be like 100 min lvl to enter.This org need to have strong players,profesional killers and i tell u why: becouse if we grow enough ,we can make nice team and rock the hills.Clan our next target, Camelot castle, and all this places we need to take for omni side.Is not a caritable guild ( that teach u and help u verry much) just if u whana go with someone good just like u and hunt somme nice items or kill somme claners u need to enter. If u are a kinda solo warrior np. u can enter for somme special operation for time to time.Uhhh..... At the end i just whant to reunite the real omni warriors ,solo,desertors, all good figther are welcome here, lets dont be a easy target for claners, let's be a legend.

For contact give a tell to Sayajin3 or service oficer Blondu.

Thumbs up

heh.... just whana continue what i just started bro.I think is worth that anyway.To boring to do only exp and ordinary guild stuff ,we need somme excitments moment in this game at least,including pvp and such....

Just remember, not everyone's first language is English
    Skebet Omni lvl 181 MP