Thread: Very nice guild event on Rk2, Medusa hunt

Cool Very nice guild event on Rk2, Medusa hunt

Just want to add a note of a fun event that Hityahard of Free Souls on Rk2 organized for us lowbies a few days ago. He (she?) announced that anyone in the guild under lvl 50 who manages to target a Medusa gets 100k per medusa, as long as they are all different Medusa types (max 3 per player). No vehicles allowed, only self-buffed.

The result? A bunch of us went on suicidal exploration trips into Fouls Plain and Artery Valley, dying tons of times. I finally managed to reach one of the Medusa areas and got 300k for my lvl 44 NT (which went into buying nanos and implants . A huge amount of fun, and *very* scary creeping around in unknown, very dangerous territory without a map . "Doom Lizard hits you for 1280 melee damage"....

Stuff like this that encourages exploration is very cool in my book - I like to explore anyway but haven't been to these areas before (for obvious reasons). A big thanks to Hityahard, was fun.

Cool event
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

very cool idea.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM