Thread: Quad Damage?

Talking Quad Damage?

Why not add one of those Shrines that are found in missions that gives 100% crit add and 100% damage add.
    Name it something like Shrine of Armageddon or something like that, and make the buff last for 2 minutes.
    This shrine should be as rare as the Spirits shrine (XP) so you only get it like every 10-15 missions.
    I think it would be really cool to just once in a while go total berzerk in a mission.

And since i mainly solo (i hate waiting for teams) this would be a nice add to my daily adventures.
    Otherwise make the other shrines appear a bit more often.

20 mob mission = 1 shrine+
    35 mob mission = 2 shrines+
    50 mob mission = 3 shrines+
    100 mob mission = 5 shrines+

Or something like that!
    TOMTEMOR

Is there a point in this? Making the game even easier? So that you'd be able to get some easy xp and loot? Sorry for a bit flamish posts, but this is a stupid idea=) I think people would love it, so don't do it...

yeah nice idea

quad damage..regeneration..invisibility..haste etc

left of tara omni flag

right clan flag

enfs with rage and fixas attacker

traders etc medium field

soldiers with TMS defenders

and agents hated campers with railgun))

Yeah, make 1st person shooter of ao! Team missions are already like doom, just finalize the process=) Ehh...

GIVE ME THE REDEEMER AND BFG2000 SHRINE!! ****!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

And why the F doesnt ao have turtles in missions? Just think about it, instead of shooting them, you could jump on their heads, pick up the shells and throw them at other mobs!

And if that doesn't work, remove the bosses and give us a big gorilla that throws barrels at us while we save a hot pixelated chick!

haha I'd love the BFG shrine.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

hey, did anyone try IDKFA?
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Shrine of ninja looting:
    -500% damage
    +3000 run speed
    Change visual profession: Fixer

I didn't mean that, I swear to God *hides in a corner so the blue people don't hit him*

Shrine of the gimp:
    +300 to all damage types
    -3000000 to nano c init
    -500 hp
    change visual profession: Nanotechnician

*doesn't bother to hide, instead makes himself a sandwich while the NT casts igzimmer's last word*

this would actually be nice.. i wouldnt mind going psycho on a mission every once in a while.

btw, what makes a FPS is the fact that its first person and obviously a shotter, but we shoot, and we've been able to change our camera to First Person PoV for a long time now. Wouldn't that classify it as FPS for all those Soldiers out there that play First Person? So technically it is First Person and Third Person.

Originally posted by: Elciny
    I think people would love it, so don't do it...
    Elciny, you sound like FC for a second there.

Originally posted by: Funcom
    I think people would like this and find it useful, so we aren't gonna do it..
    Slickblue - 131 2he enforcer rk1

Anyone else feel like blitzing their office for the paycheck?

My Woman

notice: GAHH! I hate typos, so this is a pre-edit note, if its edited, then UBER MASTER TYPO KING Slickblue has done it again.. :/

Arrow I'd settle for...

set AbsolutelyPositivelyNoMoreMobsThanThisPerMissionOr WeGiveYouFiveFreeLevels 100
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

I still want IDKFA.

Originally posted by Slickblue

btw, what makes a FPS is the fact that its first person and obviously a shotter, but we shoot, and we've been able to change our camera to First Person PoV for a long time now. Wouldn't that classify it as FPS for all those Soldiers out there that play First Person? So technically it is First Person and Third Person.
    FPS's Shooter includes aiming as part of the definition. not tab-Q.

anyways. the shrine thing is a bad idea. no more diablo conversion plz. unless we get some socketed weapons and armor.

Elciny, you sound like FC for a second there.
    I am the future of funcom

Tom likes to Dimach me than heal me for 1k Silly Clanner