Thread: Human compassion is the most beautiful emotion of all

Unhappy Human compassion is the most beautiful emotion of all

http://holly.rongeorge.com/

The outpour from the community of AC is something to be awed. I dont think i have ever seen this much Compassion in any MMORPG.
    Place any bumps or comments on this thread and say your condolences on this one below

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?...457&replies=47

This has got to be one of the most beautiful and compassionate tributes I have ever had the privilege of seeing. If there is ever an Angel among us all of you that helped make this happen can consider yourselves one of them. It is very rare you ever see such great human compassion in real life let alone a MMORPG.

Too Holly,
    As I sit here with tears streaming done my face. With my deepest regrets I did not have the blessed fortune to meet you. However I cannot deny that you have affected my life even in your death. That tells me you must be a person of the utmost respect, compassion and internal beauty. It is with a heavy heart and sorrow filled mind that this 8 year veteran of the Armed Services Salutes you. May God hold you tight as a newborn baby with the never ending love of a Mother. God Bless you Holly, you will be in my mind and heart forever.

It's one of the nicest tributes I have ever seen

Bump if you read or Bump if you like also please

that was truly one of a kind. heartfelt and sincere. bump
    Socializer 93%
    Explorer 53%
    Achiever 40%
    Killer 13%
    <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')> <('.')> <('.'<)

Wow.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

That's a beautiful gesture.

*bump*
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".