Thread: Brock's quest - Seasoned OT's

Brock's quest - Seasoned OT's

I have pulled 7 missions in row that are Seasoned neuts, not OT's. Any suggestions?
    --
    Jelnn 150 something Doc
    Jeln 106 Engi

I have the same problem =( Anyone out there that has a good setting (order? bad ?) that gets you a mission with damned seasoned OTs?

I am using

full bad
    full order
    full open
    mid
    mid
    full money

and getting neutrals too =(
    Marodeur
    Vampire of the Shadow Ops
    Rimor

2H0 and the little dock w/2boats just north of it both have plenty of Seasoned OT's running around. Live life on the edge! go hunting there .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

read the mission info, look for missions that talk about fighting
    omni or the represors but they still will drop rarly, drop alot on tream missions

I got all 10 of my Seasoned OT tags in 2ho. Sadly, not a single omni in sight.. well, except for the QW MP that got rooted
    Waithe 133 Enforcer (my new main character)
    Nediar 180 Nano-Technician (boring. semi-retired)
    Uberned 127 Meta-Physicist (retired. pet pathing is "teh sux")

Nediar @ level 171

just got my 4th ring... sigh... now on to aces heh
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

i pulled a 120 mission in avalon got my 10 tags one mission went for vets pulled in bs nothing but neutrals
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Sherrman wasn't kidding, I checked the area out.. the entrance is at 863x2223 in 2h0.. There are a ton of them, it would be best to have a group with you there are so many. Don't expect it to be easy :)
    Rocco "Naels" Capone
    Atrox Martial Artist, Atlantean

Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof <-- The dumbest thread in the entire forums!

yeah that area is AWESOME- thx- the very first 3 i killed dropped all dropped em- since then i've gotten 1 more- after spending about 10 mins there- not to mention one clan bravery token *drool* TOTALLY great area whatever you do though- DO NOT TOUCH DREW- its a quest mob w/ 1000 point damage shield.. also watch out for guards at the far end (away from the water)
    The first rule of AO development: Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.